ISO: m52b28 with m54b30 crank stroker build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO: m52b28 with m54b30 crank stroker build

Who has done this? I know it's not something absurd. I'm just trying to find a build sheet for someone that has done this. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think you can fit the crank only to an m52b28 without sending the pistons through the head...

I have heard of this build for swapping the entire rotating assembly from the m54, but I think you would have to use custom pistons to get the crank to work with the rods in your current motor.

Comment

The rods are the same length in both motors. It's the pistons that are needed to make this work with the 89.6mm stroke crank.

Comment

You just need to pull the entire rotating assembly (crank, rods and pistons) out of an M54B30 and it drops right into any M50/M52 block. The M50/M52/M54 blocks are all the same 84mm bore. It will be 10.5:1 compression. You can also use the M54B30 intake camshaft and shorten the gear 5mm and use it in place of the M50/M52 intake camshaft.

Comment

Working...
        X