Raleigh, NC area informal meet Nov 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidewaysdave
    i think you can count me in. i know i will miss out on some good times at the game, but i have some people i havnt seen in a long time that live in raleigh and this is a good reason to go down. as soon as i hear back from them in the next day or two i will give you a yes or no answer for sure. haha and matt what are you thinking? you guys suck! we are going to rape you guys.
    What, like you did LAST year? ;) Haha.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Alright guys, if you want directions and don't have them yet...EMAIL ME!!

I've sent directions out to e30godz, tommyboy, asubimmer, bmwm3n528, schmidty, e30matt, apex381, and nc325ic. Still no address for ldsbeaker. Sidewaysdave, send me an email. My address is in my profile.

See you guys in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Too bad you guys aren't doing this the week of Thanksgiving. I'd be back in Raleigh then.

...Anybody wanna meet up at ECU?
        Me: "I can't wait to redline my car!"
        Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
        Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
        Mark: "You never will."

Comment

i sent you my email and matt last year was a fluck... im not sure how many games we have won in the last ten years, but i know we had a streak of wins and we won more than western.

Comment

we gonna get a nice line of e30s goin out there or what?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

^Hope so

Comment

i'm hopin for some nice highway shots.
                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Hey guys- this thing is only like 4 days away!!!

If you don't have directions- hit me up right away.

BTW- I just bought an 89 325i auto parts car- so we'll have some fresh pickings if anyone needs anything!! I'm probably gonna pick it up this Thursday.

Bret

Comment

ok we gonna meet somehwere or what
                    oh and anyone wanna buy an engine?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

should try to make it. have some e36 parts. for sale used but in decent condition.

Comment

Hey guys- thanks to those who came out, I think we had a pretty good turn out (could have been better- where were all you other Raleigh/NCSU guys????)

Charlie, Beau + Chris- you guys missed a good BBQ dinner, but I know it was a pretty long day- thanks for coming out!! Thx to Trevor + Dad (I suck at remembering names) for coming such a long way- hope it was worth the trip!

We were talking at dinner about doing this sort of thing on a more regular basis. What do you guys think?? What do you think we could do to attract more folks?? Should we look for another spot to meet?? I think it would be cool if we could have a local swap meet sort of thing every once in a while- so you could see what you are buying, and sell to someone who can take the item with them- maybe every 2-3 months (???)- what do you guys think?

Bret.

Comment

was a good time man, i would be down for more often, maybe actually get some more e30 guys out there. woulda been even better day if i could brought some money with me. i could go for those euro grills.

Comment

sorry i missed it. i decided to go to the game since it would be the only one i could go to all year. i hope you guys had a great time and i will make it out to the next one you have. i have some parts i want to pick up for my car if you have them.

P.S. Matt western got their ass beat. 35 to 7. the jug is back at home where it belongs. maybe next year you guys will actually give us a good game to watch?

Comment

We could start doing a Monday meet in Raleigh, maybe getting together for MNFootball?

Comment

where are the pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X