April 1st...East Coast Meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidewaysdave
    yay, nate is going to grow some balls and drive his car and show it off in a meet!!!! vt. bimmer. i am also the friend bmwguy was speaking of that is going to UTI. im moving down their in august and starting is august also. we should meet up. and you can take the place of nate as my best bmw friend...lol. just kidding nate. ohh and by the way count me in for the april 1st meet
    Welcome to "the planet hates Nate" club Dave... I cant do anything right tonight... back to the corner to cry somemore...

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
      Fox... by now you know its Nate... yeah I'll be there and fuck it... I'm bringing my car fucked up fender and all...
      I know your name is nate and mine is Charlie...btw I'm not fox ;)
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

you would cry you little baby. and when you say go back to your corner do you mean your street corner where you work?

Comment

hahaha this is gonna be a funny meet if this keeps up.
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
            I know your name is nate and mine is Charlie...btw I'm not fox ;)
            DOHHHHHH... I knew that... which one of you guys is FOX DAMNIT!

Comment

you would cry you little baby. and when you say go back to your corner do you mean your street corner where you work?
              the street corner would be a step UP for me... if you only knew about everything going on in my life right now Dave you would be MUCH more sympathetic... I am living in HELL right now...

Comment

this should be great......maybe i'll finally have a freakin car by then......
                -1992 325i -
                BavAuto Chip
                Tokico Spring/Shocks
                more to come later

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
                  DOHHHHHH... I knew that... which one of you guys is FOX DAMNIT!
                  fox is bokes younger brother...he has bokes 318is...the black 318is in the lineup on the first page..the one w/ black weaves

Comment

i think you forget that i pretty much lived with your family that one summer when i was back in town and not working.... i know it can be hell, but atleast you have a loving family man. now go hit your little brother a couple times in the arm to show him how much you care about him!

Comment

i think you forget that i pretty much lived with your family that one summer when i was back in town and not working.... i know it can be hell, but atleast you have a loving family man. now go hit your little brother a couple times in the arm to show him how much you care about him!
                      LMAO... he's sick... I'm not going within 10 feet of him

Comment

this thread went off topic as hell after I went to bed.
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

AppStateSVX, if you dont have a car by then you are more than welcome to catch a ride with me there. or maybe you also know asubimmer and he would be willing to help also.

Comment

haha yeah AppStateSVX it my roomate...he just wants to have a car by then just because I guess

Comment

oh yeah, haha. i'm looking at a few e30s right now......so we'll see
                              -1992 325i -
                              BavAuto Chip
                              Tokico Spring/Shocks
                              more to come later

Comment

bowling?
                                173rd ABN

Comment

Working...
                                X