No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Davie.....anyone wanna meet on Route 27?
    Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight
      I live in Davie.....anyone wanna meet on Route 27?
      Otis! I need your # again!! I got a new phone and lost all my old contacts.

I'm in downtown Ft.Laurerdale now :)
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Probably not then... looked very similar tho.
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

man, i need to start reading this thread more often!
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Just keeping this thread up and up.

How is everyone doing? And anything new for your E30?

I was going to ask if someone would like to lend a hand and would like to help me with a wheel and a cluster for my car. I need tools and a little knowledge. It would be worth lunch and beer! Let me know if someone could lend a hand!
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I can probably give you a hand this weekend.

My car needs some issues worked out with the Megasquirt, then I gotta tune it, and I'm set.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                I can probably give you a hand this weekend.

My car needs some issues worked out with the Megasquirt, then I gotta tune it, and I'm set.
                Sweet, let me know. Ill pm you with my number.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

my car needs alot....................

Comment

Hey just want to thank Guillermo and the guy in the Cooper for all the help today. Not only did I get the Mtech2 wheel, the M3 cluster, I got my brake lights to work and my radio. Im stoked and all in a matter of about an hour! Hats off guys and someone help out Guillermo he needs a 2.5 bar FPR!

Untill next time guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                      Hey just want to thank Guillermo and the guy in the Cooper for all the help today. Not only did I get the Mtech2 wheel, the M3 cluster, I got my brake lights to work and my radio. Im stoked and all in a matter of about an hour! Hats off guys and someone help out Guillermo he needs a 2.5 bar FPR!

Untill next time guys!
                      Np man anytime. Just as long as I get a sweet ride in the s50 e30 :) guy in the minis name is javier. My best friend. Yeah man good day for you ehhh day for me way 2 much fuel still well see what happens.

Comment

Hey, checked in the car and I did not see anything. I will check in the morning again just to make sure. Let me know if you find it!

Ps just got you message! Great!

Comment

Installed! SWEET!

Comment

you lucky lucky man. that what im getting when i can afford it!

Comment

I got this on the cheap. I have seen several of them going for under the $200 mark in great shape!

Just keep your eyes open!

Comment

im the shit i know.

Comment

Working...
                                X