Tea Party vs Dems vs Rep....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
    That was a nice and well-reasoned article. He missed the point, but still, it was good.
    He missed the point in that the Tea Party claim of "taxation without representation" is aimed at the idea that DC does not listen to the voters and that DC is on its own path that is not the best path for America as a whole. In other words, DC represents the best interests of politicians and government, not America.

Trust me, Tea Party people are very aware that representation is just a vote away. Read the below.

This is also good:
    http://article.nationalreview.com/43...-graham?page=1

That link was great but just because of where it comes from they wont want to listen.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
      Thanks for making yourself part of that group.
      I'll miss you...feel free not to post in my threads.
      Wow...good comeback.

I am not part of ANY group, but especially not yours.

Feel free not to make retarded threads.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        Wow...good comeback.

I am not part of ANY group, but especially not yours.

Feel free not to make retarded threads.

So you just decided to take offense to something that had absolutely nothing to do with you eh...BRILLIANT!!

Makes me wonder if your getting all bent out of shape because you feel guilty for flaking like crazy on those tail lights. Flakester.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

So you just decided to take offense to something that had absolutely nothing to do with you eh...BRILLIANT!!
          He took offense cause he is a lib. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
            He took offense cause he is a lib. lol.

I knew I should have add "politicians"....but I thought it was obvious.

Comment

That link was great but just because of where it comes from they wont want to listen.
              I tried to give it an honest read but it's pretty obvious that in this guy's eye the tea party can do no wrong and he was just itching to find something to pin on "the liberals". The mid-page ads of "LIBERALS WANT TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY" don't help either
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                I tried to give it an honest read but it's pretty obvious that in this guy's eye the tea party can do no wrong and he was just itching to find something to pin on "the liberals". The mid-page ads of "LIBERALS WANT TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY" don't help either

Don't they though?
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I dunno. During the primary there was the usual fearmongering of "dems want to take your guns away" but it hasn't been pushed as an issue before or after the election. Unless I missed something, this administration is just leaving it alone.
                  I hope they do just leave it be.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                  If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

I dunno. During the primary there was the usual fearmongering of "dems want to take your guns away" but it hasn't been pushed as an issue before or after the election. Unless I missed something, this administration is just leaving it alone.
                    I highly doubt this administration at this time even wants to deal with gun issues.
                    1985 BMW 325e
                    1997 BMW M3/4/5
                    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

The funny thing is that since Obama has been in office, Congress voted to ALLOW loaded guns in national parks.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                        The funny thing is that since Obama has been in office, Congress voted to ALLOW loaded guns in national parks.
                        UMMMMMMMMMMMMM back the bus up here a ways and get some fact straight

Dip shit: that was passed under bush at the end of his last term and then put on a hold by big O when he came into office before it went into effect. Then the senate attached it to the Credit Card bill of rights to again get passed legislation enacted, In other words for 0 to get his bill that he wanted so badly to regulate the evil banks even more, he had to sign it with the CCW in NAT parks attached to it.

This is for persons that have a valid CCW permit that has reciprocity with what ever state the park is in. It allows those that travel to have their weapon in the car with them and not have to leave in the hotel room off park when they visit a park. It allows back country hikers another means of defense from predators both the 2 an 4 legged variants.

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Ok since you dont follow such things I will let you in on a little some thing, that never even made it to fox news or any other "main stream" media out let as even news.

In feb of 09 the new guy that was put in change of Surplus military/govt sales (yes a BHO appointment) changed a status of 1 thing from a sell as is, to DEMILL or must be destroyed. That one thing was once fired Military Brass (shell casings), as the military only shoots NEW AMMO, they sell off the used empty casings to Bulk reloaders that in turn load it and sell to the public, to law enforcement (practice ammo) and and any one that needs it so long as its not sold over seas. Its a very very important source of ammo in this country, since the militarily is running the NEW AMMO manufactures to nearly full capacity to keep them supplied.

Now this DEMILL order came from this new top guy on a friday afternoon about 3pm, and all brass about to be shipped was stopped and brass that had been shipped and in some cases even delivered was intercepted and or put on a hold before the people that bought it could use their property. This came at the height of the ammo/supplies shortage that still continues, which would have made ammo all but impossible to buy for anyone. This order was reversed the next Monday thanks to the shooting community jumping on it over the week end and flooding law makers offices with e-mail, calls and faxes. Thanks to the 2 senators form MT leading the effort and their fast actions, all was reversed. This is was purposeful back door, attack, or a feeler if you, on shooting supplies that meet very swift and strong opposition from all over the country, from us mere mortals to the law makers on the hill.

The dems/libbs have a long and devout track record for both wanting and taking gun rights away with a stroke of a pen under false justification and pretense. You have need look than the areas where gun control is at its strictest and crime is the worst, all dem controlled states and cities for the vast majority of the last 30+ years or longer (CHI, NYC, DET, Jersey, Philly (pa in general is ok), DC, LA, SF, etc...) Hell even the UK, Australia, and the bulk of the EU. As compared to places with high gun ownership and where carry is still allowed you find stark differences in the crime rates that will challenge you liberal mind set.

With all the crap they have been pushing for and ramming down our throats they wont go near a gun grab right now, they have not forgotten what happened after they rammed the Clinton Assault weapons ban through in 94, it took them 14 years to get control in the houses back. If they were to try it between that and all the other crap it would doom the party from power for decades.
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-19-2010, 11:06 AM.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

The "Tea Party" isn't much of a party at all. If they do try to field some candidates I think we'll see more of what happened in the NY23 election. GOP and Conservative/Tea Party candidates go at it ... then a Democrat wins the seat by a solid margin. I don't think that Tea Party candidates will seriously hamstring the GOP; they're going to get seats anyway, the President's party always loses seats after 2 years.

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
                          In other words, DC represents the best interests of politicians and government, not America.
                          That's been more or less true for decades, no matter who controls the White House or Congress.

Comment

Working...
                          X