Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first car, a rusty e30... bad idea!? (lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfgangstbd View Post
    yeah you just got to practice. you cant really go easy on your car cuz drifting just does beat up on your car. but its worth it. i dont even counter steer till i feel the car go sideways a little bit. idk how much work a disc conversion is though? if the trailing arms/master cylinder arent any different you would just need to mount some calipers off and other e30 and disc. bend some brake lines tada haha. at least thats how it is on corollas
    Yea, but too practice on a empty wallet seems wrong if something breaks though :P

Originally posted by jaye30 View Post
    that is one sick e30. from rags to riches
    Thanks! I've had it almost about a year now, I'm happy with the progress, next up is handling and engine mods, I'm thinking about swapping to a m20b25 and fixing that up.

Originally posted by sligh 1 View Post
    hay man ive just done the disk brake conversion youll need to buy rear traling arms that already have the disk brakes on them and everything should hook straight up eg.brake lines,half sharfts ect
    Oh thats nice that it's bolt on. Might get to that in winter.
    Thanks for the info.

Comment

I love it. Reminds me of my E30. It's great to see a blue interior in such good condition.
      : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
      Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

What steering wheel is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Suspence View Post

What steering wheel is that?
          It's sparco, I think it's called R333.
          The fabric is suede and gets worn pretty easily if it's your daily driver, if I could choose today I would get leather instead.

Here's a close pic

Comment

Working...
          X