The Damn Catholic Church...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
    Fine if none of you want me on this poor excuse of a message board, ill leave, good rid-dins assholes.
    Who gives a shit what anyone says. This is the internet. Relax and stay awhile.

And by the way, it's riddance.
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

I sent a message to janderson to delete my account fuck this board.

Comment

Really? This is what it took? Finally.

Comment

Farbin runs off another one
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Fine if none of you want me on this poor excuse of a message board, ill leave, good rid-dins assholes.
            You spelt arsehole wrong
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Farbin runs off another one
              FARBIE DIDN'T RUN ME OFF THE BOARD. I'm leaving on my own terms for my own reasons. I have found other boards that allow me to waste my time in a more efficient manner, and that have people on them that aren't such assholes.

TAKE YOUR BELOVED E30 FOURM AND RAM IT UP SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU HAVE REACH DOWN YOU THROAT TO CLICK SUBMIT REPLY.

That is all, farewell you mother and goat fuckers.

Comment

admit it, you know it was me.

Comment

lol. Im catholic & thats okay with me, I don't know about you fellas. But im willing to die for my beliefs.. whether it be religion or anything else. Nothing you guys have said offends me.. We all have our opinions.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                  Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                  I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

FARBIE DIDN'T RUN ME OFF THE BOARD. I'm leaving on my own terms for my own reasons. I have found other boards that allow me to waste my time in a more efficient manner, and that have people on them that aren't such assholes.

TAKE YOUR BELOVED E30 FOURM AND RAM IT UP SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU HAVE REACH DOWN YOU THROAT TO CLICK SUBMIT REPLY.

funny you still seem to be here 20 mins after you posted this

good riddance, if this is how you act when confronted with a little adversity you will go far in life
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick View Post
                        lol. Im catholic & thats okay with me, I don't know about you fellas. But im willing to die for my beliefs.. whether it be religion or anything else. Nothing you guys have said offends me.. We all have our opinions.

Nice. I was at one time. And lol at the catholic with pedobear in his sig. (no offense)

Comment

Hahaha lol. It would only be much funnier if I was a priest. lol

I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

I admit the Catholic Church is flawed. I go to church and do communion and recite the psalms.. I just do not believe in everything that the church does. God is a spiritual bond, doesnt mean you gotta drop 1$ to the basket every time it comes round.

I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post

sig'd
                                Originally posted by jrhaile

Comment

Working...
                                X