Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News vs CNN vs MSNBC vs all the rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNC always has guests with differing opinions, which is what makes for interesting viewing, while MSNBC is just one big lefty circle jerk with no opposing viewpoints, just "Fox is stupid and we're better than they are" attitudes, although their ratings don't back the rhetoric.

Then there's the idiots who think that "The Daily Show" actually reports anything newsworthy.
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
      FNC always has guests with differing opinions, which is what makes for interesting viewing, while MSNBC is just one big lefty circle jerk with no opposing viewpoints, just "Fox is stupid and we're better than they are" attitudes, although their ratings don't back the rhetoric.

Then there's the idiots who think that "The Daily Show" actually reports anything newsworthy.
      And the idiot's that think that Fox News actually reports anything newsworthy. You're so deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        And the idiot's that think that Fox News actually reports anything newsworthy. You're so deluded.
        They actually beat everyone else to the punch with the details on the diplomat smoking on the plane. I read it on a local car forum post claiming fox news was racist for making the claim 2 hours before CNN picked it up.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Any "news agency" and I use that term loosely, who would consider hiring my sorry-ass ex-governor is clearly ratings-uber-alles driven.

Fox has become a circus, and who doesn't like to watch the circus? Dr Seuss couldn't come up with a better bag of wags.

Comment

FNC demonstrably provided the most balanced coverage of the 2008 Presidential Election, verified by non-biased sources:

How have different press outlets covered the 2008 general election? Do cable news channels have clear ideological differences? How does broadcast coverage compare to print? A follow up study to PEJ’s Winning the Media Campaign study focuses on the tone of coverage across media sectors and outlets.

With fewer than two weeks left before election day, how has the press covered the race for president? How has the tone of McCain’s coverage compared with Obama’s, or Palin’s. A new PEJ study from the conventions through the last debate offers answers.

I'll stick to getting my news from the grown-up channels while you continue to get yours from a D-list comedian who reads jokes from a teleprompter.
            sigpic
            1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
            Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
              FNC demonstrably provided the most balanced coverage of the 2008 Presidential Election, verified by non-biased sources:

How have different press outlets covered the 2008 general election? Do cable news channels have clear ideological differences? How does broadcast coverage compare to print? A follow up study to PEJ’s Winning the Media Campaign study focuses on the tone of coverage across media sectors and outlets.

With fewer than two weeks left before election day, how has the press covered the race for president? How has the tone of McCain’s coverage compared with Obama’s, or Palin’s. A new PEJ study from the conventions through the last debate offers answers.

I'll stick to getting my news from the grown-up channels while you continue to get yours from a D-list comedian who reads jokes from a teleprompter.
              If John Stewart is a D list comedian than Glen Beck and Sean Hannity are surely A list comedians. The vomit that those guys spew from their mouths makes me piss my pants. What's even funnier is that people actually believe it. I can't help but laugh and feel sorry for these pathetic people, people like yourself.

Comment

If John Stewart is a D list comedian than Glen Beck and Sean Hannity are surely A list comedians. The vomit that those guys spew from their mouths makes me piss my pants. What's even funnier is that people actually believe it. I can't help but laugh and feel sorry for these pathetic people, people like yourself.
                That is a funny statement coming from someone who is generally accepted, even by other liberals, as a moron.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

What about Bill Clinton vs Chris Wallace @ FOX News :

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaNIBFSMjb8

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY

...Not opinion, but assertion.
                  http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

HOLY fuck you are stupid, this has got to be one of the most retarded things you have ever said
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

You couldn't refute the facts I posted from non-biased sources that proves FNC to be the most balanced news organizations, and the MSM to be biased left based on a number of factors, all demonstrable and proven.

Like I said, keep getting your news from the Comedy Channel while us adults get real news from real news sources, not from comedians reading lame jokes written by someone else to a laugh track.

BTW, if the MSM did their jobs, there wouldn't be a need or a demand for FNC

But since the media leaves such a huge void in their coverage, FNC fills it and thus the need and the demand for FNC which gives equal coverage and doesn't just cheerlead for the Dems.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                        Any "news agency" and I use that term loosely, who would consider hiring my sorry-ass ex-governor is clearly ratings-uber-alles driven.

Fox has become a circus, and who doesn't like to watch the circus? Dr Seuss couldn't come up with a better bag of wags.
                        Palin at one time was pulling 85% job approval ratings as Governor of your state.

Numbers Obama can only dream of, as his job approval numbers continue to plummet.

Fox is also pulling much higher ratings than their competition, and I use that term loosely if you consider MSDNC and DNCNN to be competition or legit news agencies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                          Bbc.
                          Also my network of choice... Plus they have that cool beep sound in their intro.
                          '88 325ic - Vert in winter baby!
                          '91 318is - Gone :(
                          '95 530i - Gone :(

Comment

BBC?

They have even admitted their own bias:

We are biased, admit the stars of BBC News

By SIMON WALTERS, Mail on Sunday

Last updated at 21:11 21 October 2006

Sue Lawley led the discussions during the summit.

It was the day that a host of BBC executives and star presenters admitted what critics have been telling them for years: the BBC is dominated by trendy, Left-leaning liberals who are biased against Christianity and in favour of multiculturalism.

A leaked account of an 'impartiality summit' called by BBC chairman Michael Grade, is certain to lead to a new row about the BBC and its reporting on key issues, especially concerning Muslims and the war on terror.

It reveals that executives would let the Bible be thrown into a dustbin on a TV comedy show, but not the Koran, and that they would broadcast an interview with Osama Bin Laden if given the opportunity. Further, it discloses that the BBC's 'diversity tsar', wants Muslim women newsreaders to be allowed to wear veils when on air.

At the secret meeting in London last month, which was hosted by veteran broadcaster Sue Lawley, BBC executives admitted the corporation is dominated by homosexuals and people from ethnic minorities, deliberately promotes multiculturalism, is anti-American, anti-countryside and more sensitive to the feelings of Muslims than Christians.

One veteran BBC executive said: 'There was widespread acknowledgement that we may have gone too far in the direction of political correctness.

'Unfortunately, much of it is so deeply embedded in the BBC's culture, that it is very hard to change it.'

In one of a series of discussions, executives were asked to rule on how they would react if the controversial comedian Sacha Baron Cohen ) known for his offensive characters Ali G and Borat - was a guest on the programme Room 101.

On the show, celebrities are invited to throw their pet hates into a dustbin and it was imagined that Baron Cohen chose some kosher food, the Archbishop of Canterbury, a Bible and the Koran.

Nearly everyone at the summit, including the show's actual producer and the BBC's head of drama, Alan Yentob, agreed they could all be thrown into the bin, except the Koran for fear of offending Muslims.

In a debate on whether the BBC should interview Osama Bin Laden if he approached them, it was decided the Al Qaeda leader would be given a platform to explain his views.

And the BBC's 'diversity tsar', Mary Fitzpatrick, said women newsreaders should be able to wear whatever they wanted while on TV, including veils.

Ms Fitzpatrick spoke out after criticism was raised at the summit of TV newsreader Fiona Bruce, who recently wore on air a necklace with a cross.

The full account of the meeting shows how senior BBC figures queued up to lambast their employer.

Political pundit Andrew Marr said: 'The BBC is not impartial or neutral. It's a publicly funded, urban organisation with an abnormally large number of young people, ethnic minorities and gay people. It has a liberal bias not so much a party-political bias. It is better expressed as a cultural liberal bias.'

Washington correspondent Justin Webb said that the BBC is so biased against America that deputy director general Mark Byford had secretly agreed to help him to 'correct', it in his reports. Webb added that the BBC treated America with scorn and derision and gave it 'no moral weight'.

Former BBC business editor Jeff Randall said he complained to a 'very senior news executive', about the BBC's pro-multicultural stance but was given the reply: 'The BBC is not neutral in multiculturalism: it believes in it and it promotes it.'

Randall also told how he once wore Union Jack cufflinks to work but was rebuked with: 'You can't do that, that's like the National Front!'

Quoting a George Orwell observation, Randall said that the BBC was full of intellectuals who 'would rather steal from a poor box than stand to attention during God Save The King'.

There was another heated debate when the summit discussed whether the BBC was too sensitive about criticising black families for failing to take responsibility for their children.

Head of news Helen Boaden disclosed that a Radio 4 programme which blamed black youths at a young offenders', institution for bullying white inmates faced the axe until she stepped in.

But Ms Fitzpatrick, who has said that the BBC should not use white reporters in non-white countries, argued it had a duty to 'contextualise' why black youngsters behaved in such a way.

Andrew Marr told The Mail on Sunday last night: 'The BBC must always try to reflect Britain, which is mostly a provincial, middle-of-the-road country. Britain is not a mirror image of the BBC or the people who work for it.'

A leaked account of an 'impartiality summit' called by BBC chairman Michael Grade, is certain to lead to a new row about the BBC and its reporting on key issues, especially concerning Muslims and the war on terror
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh such funny arguements. Why, my fellow conservatives, do you try to discuss political matters with kids who only know what they're friends and college professors told them. I know you guys have seen the polls and the number of viewers Fox News gets. Liberalism is out the door buddies. Come November we're gonna some changes.

Comment

It's a sad comment on America when people actually think Fox news is unbiased and fair and balanced.
                                You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X