Tea Party vs Dems vs Rep....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea Party vs Dems vs Rep....

Dems....you guys are just about as stupid as them come. You have a large portion of Americans coming out and speaking up about their concerns with how things are going in this country. What's the first thing Dems do, throw the Tea Party under the bus. "Racists", "anti-government", "extremeists" etc. Dems will see a slaughter in November because of it.

Rep, wtf....YOU ARE NOT THE TEA PARTY! And you are only a shade "better" then the lefties at this point. But at least you're smart enough to try to rally the Tea Party and try to fit in. I just hope your ridiculous efforts actually change.

CUT THE BUDGET!! I don't care what side you're on cutting the budget is the only way out of this mess. More taxes are only going to slow the recovery.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

How safe does everyone feel going to these tea parties? A few local to me, but I'm not interested in being photographed and cataloged.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      How safe does everyone feel going to these tea parties? A few local to me, but I'm not interested in being photographed and cataloged.

I wouldn't mind going just to add to the numbers. Take a video camera with you so you can video the Liberals that show up acting like Tea partiers saying racist nonsense though.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I would stay the fuck away from all that nonsense. You can still make a difference and not be involved with any of these loonies; rep, dem or tea...
        88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
        85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Ive personally been to one Tea Party here in South Florida. Everyone was peaceful but I would say 1 percent were a bit odd. But I guess you get that everywhere. No fights, no name calling, just about 10k people demonstrating peacefully!

Did not see any SEIU, anti tea party, nor news crews. I would have thought it would have made the local news being a good 10k people showing up.
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

While I empathize with the tea party goers and like much of what they advocate, I am not going to go and get balled into a group that is getting hammered on for the actions of mostly impostors trying to under mine and tarnish the groups image as a whole.

I will stick with my place in the silent majority and just sit back and enjoy the show and call it as I see it.

Like Vdub says they are peaceful, the only reason they are getting coverage now is because of impostors there making trouble.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
              Dems....you guys are just about as stupid as them come.
              Whatever you say Tom Cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                Whatever you say Tom Cruise.

That's exTom Cruise to you punk! And put a Mr. in front of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  While I empathize with the tea party goers and like much of what they advocate, I am not going to go and get balled into a group that is getting hammered on for the actions of mostly impostors trying to under mine and tarnish the groups image as a whole.
                  They aren't imposters, they're members that did not evolve with the rest of the group into something more than blind rage. Unfortunately the timing was utter crap, waiting until 2009 to bring out the hate sort of derailed the message from the start, but that message has had a lot of fine-tuning lately. Most people blew them off as part of the "I automatically hate this president no matter what he actually does" crowd.
                  I'm impressed that what first appeared to be a scattered group of extremists have managed to unify and get cleaned up for some actual political action. Some of what they say I can get behind, other stuff seems like trying to ignore that some things have changed in the last few hundred years. until they can form some actual plans it's all just idealistic soapboxing.. with statements ranging from reform to resetting to the original constitution they don't seem too focused yet. But I do hope they continue on the path of improvement and give the 2 party status-quo a wake-up. Like any party they need to weed out/curb the lunatics from giving them a worse image.
                  Honestly if anyone is "planting" people it would be the republicans, as this party is close enough to republican ideals to really diffuse them and scatter votes that would otherwise give them a majority over the dems. In this regard I think the GOP would be totally boned if the Tea party really shapes up... I don't doubt for a second that there is a "if we can't get them to join us, beat them" strategy.
                  Last edited by Wiglaf; 04-13-2010, 07:32 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                  If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

The funniest thing about the Tea Party folks is that they actually think the GOP can get them where they want to go.

It's no different than in the late 1930's when extreme conservatives would rather trash the country than have our government succeed.
                    Last edited by mar1t1me; 04-14-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

sigpic
                      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post

now when the government would rather trash the country than have our people succeed.

fixed it for you
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                          Dems....you guys are just about as stupid as them come. You have a large portion of Americans coming out and speaking up about their concerns with how things are going in this country. What's the first thing Dems do, throw the Tea Party under the bus. "Racists", "anti-government", "extremeists" etc. Dems will see a slaughter in November because of it.

Rep, wtf....YOU ARE NOT THE TEA PARTY! And you are only a shade "better" then the lefties at this point. But at least you're smart enough to try to rally the Tea Party and try to fit in. I just hope your ridiculous efforts actually change.

CUT THE BUDGET!! I don't care what side you're on cutting the budget is the only way out of this mess. More taxes are only going to slow the recovery.
                          If you didn't start off every political bullshit thread with insults I might give a flying fuck about what you have to say...but instead, I think of you as just another hard headed selfish prick.

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

That was a nice and well-reasoned article. He missed the point, but still, it was good.
                            He missed the point in that the Tea Party claim of "taxation without representation" is aimed at the idea that DC does not listen to the voters and that DC is on its own path that is not the best path for America as a whole. In other words, DC represents the best interests of politicians and government, not America.

Trust me, Tea Party people are very aware that representation is just a vote away. Read the below.

This is also good:
                            1987 E30 325is
                            1999 E46 323i
                            RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                            oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              If you didn't start off every political bullshit thread with insults I might give a flying fuck about what you have to say...but instead, I think of you as just another hard headed selfish prick.

Thanks for making yourself part of that group.
                              I'll miss you...feel free not to post in my threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X