No announcement yet.

fs. mtech 2 kit $450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hitler: Come on.........somebody buy the side skirts ! I would come by and pick it up tonight
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

serious, some one buy the sides please.
      harry/harout

Comment

I would get the sides guys but I haven't even install the IS ones. Nigel u get them bro so u can add to your colletion ;)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

i have someone coming for the kit tonight, and if doesnt come through, i can sell the front and rear and azael i wouldnt mind trading the sides for your oem sideskirts

Comment

Let me know !!! Have cash in hand bro !!!! Can pick up A.S.A.P.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I just got the kit and I think its a little to big to take back to sac on my roof rack. I'll. Trade for some low et 4x100 wheels or 350 cash. Sorry bro not trying to thread jack

Comment

Originally posted by 98turbo View Post
                I just got the kit and I think its a little to big to take back to sac on my roof rack. I'll. Trade for some low et 4x100 wheels or 350 cash. Sorry bro not trying to thread jack

make it work somehow man dont be a little girl
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT325is View Post
                  make it work somehow man dont be a little girl
                  I know huh. Yeah I just started looking at it and just more work than I'm looking for. Id rather go fast over look good

Comment

quikbmer and csi said they would buy the front and rear,

Comment

Let me know bro.;)

Comment

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
                        I would get the sides guys but I haven't even install the IS ones. Nigel u get them bro so u can add to your colletion ;)
                        If I still had the black car this stuff would be in my garage with the spare interior, turbo kit, smoked smillies, etc. But that car is now the shop demo car so I have no use for extra's anymore. The BMP kit is the only thing keeping from moving on to an ///M. When I finish hopefully withing the next couple months it will be all worth the headache.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I can pick-up the front piece today pending location.$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                          X