No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I forgot everyone has an alternative motive and is corrupt these days.

Comment

How big is the rock you live under????

Really its ok, you can tell me
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Examines the science and arguments of global warming skepticism. Common objections like 'global warming is caused by the sun', 'temperature has changed naturally in the past' or 'other planets are warming too' are examined to see what the science really says.
        sigpic

Comment

^

Didnt you hear I am going to get a Prius
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I demand you buy one of them rubber bumper nutsacks for your Prius!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              How big is the rock you live under????
              "At the end of the first Mainstream Media leads with a score of 1-nil, but who knows what Mr.Sleeve will bring to the table in the 2nd half at the 9th annual Lack of Rational Thought Bowl!"

Comment

it doesn't matter that they got the melting glacier thing wrong
                man is still warming the planet according to the warming, oops, the climate change models
                oops, that's not happening either

damn, never mind, it's still man made
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Making fun of that which you disagree with strengthens your own views, fact.

Comment

google Bjorn Lomborg or watch his film "Cool it." Many GW skeptics and non-skeptics accept his viewpoint. I personally don't, but he's got a good middle of the road attitude about AGW.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      Making fun of that which you disagree with strengthens your own views, fact.
                      dude, i've posted facts on this subject if you care to search, so bite me.
                      you're side of the isle is on a slippery slope going downhill fast.
                      no warming as expected, no melting glaciers, fewer hurricanes, nothing as predicted by the government funded "scientists"
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                        google Bjorn Lomborg or watch his film "Cool it." Many GW skeptics and non-skeptics accept his viewpoint. I personally don't, but he's got a good middle of the road attitude about AGW.
                        for once we might be on the same side.
                        you want to save lives? spend the $ earmarked to AGW to clean water
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

^
                          that is a good idea right there.

Originally posted by cale View Post
                          "At the end of the first Mainstream Media leads with a score of 1-nil, but who knows what Mr.Sleeve will bring to the table in the 2nd half at the 9th annual Lack of Rational Thought Bowl!"
                          LOL awww You equate disagreement with irrational cute.

I have had this debate many many times before your time here. I am frankly too tired, too sick and have to get up and go to my earth destroying job at 545 am every day (not 5 days 7 days a week), to dig up all the facts and figures to poke holes in your religions dogma.

William Pitt-

Comment

^
                            Yeah what was it 700 years ago england was much better known for their wine than the south of France

herbi

I live 20 mins form Glacier National park, Yes I have walked on glacier. I live near the poster child for retreating glaciers, remember.

What do you mean data to prove out side of normal cycles. What about weather cycles that run on 1000 year patterns or 10,000, 100,000, 5,000,0000 year cycles we have good data for 150 years, we only barely understand very very short run weather cycles. Fuck the "scientists" cant hardly tell you what the weather is going to do tomorrow, 10 hours before it happens WHY THE FUCK should I have any trust in what they say about whats going to happen 50 or a 100 or 1000 years from now

12,000 years ago most of the northern hemisphere was under a fucking mile of ICE. and 65 million years ago it was a tropical paradise that was much warmer than now.

Like I said its not like a city sized chunk of ice has never been floating around in the oceans before, just because people were not smart enough to document it or here period does not mean its a big deal or that it has not happened before or wont happen again in the future !!!!!

Where have you been all my life?

Srsly, everything I was gonna say you said in November. what a great belated birthday gift. no homo.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

I am sorry common sense confuses you.
                              Common sense seems to bypass you all together you lucky dog.
                              Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                              dude, i've posted facts on this subject if you care to search, so bite me.
                              you're side of the isle is on a slippery slope going downhill fast.
                              no warming as expected, no melting glaciers, fewer hurricanes, nothing as predicted by the government funded "scientists"
                              WOW your alternate universe sounds awesome. Can I move there?

Comment

'I Feel Duped on Climate Change'

Will reduced solar activity counteract global warming in the coming decades? That is what outgoing German electric utility executive Fritz Vahrenholt claims in a new book. In an interview with SPIEGEL, he argues that the official United Nations forecasts on the severity of climate change are overstated and supported by weak science.
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X