• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought these

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
    Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post

26k.
      LOL that is a straight student loan
      Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
      HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

That is bloody awesome.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

26k.
          I hope you paid cash for that, and it has not been totally gutted before the foreclosure happened of anything worth scrapping. That said you can fix it up some if need be and rent it and have it make you money, and pay for it self less than 5 years good buy from the pic anyway so long as its not located in Detroit ;)
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-04-2012, 03:59 PM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

holy shit. 26k for an e30!

you overpaid dude. it's not even an mtech2.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

^^^What a dick...:D

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

Hahaha

today
                :giggle:84 325e- M20b27, Garrett T04e divided, VAC turbo cam, 3.25S, MS2e. SLR angle kit. :giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                  Just got a lift.
                  :D
                  nice, getting one soon, how high is your ceiling? are you going to reroute the garage door to the ceiling?

I am considering getting a power rollup commercial door to max my space.

J

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    I hope you paid cash for that
                    Indeed I did. Cash I've saved up. Over half coming from selling parts to all you guys.

and it has not been totally gutted before the foreclosure happened of anything worth scrapping.
                    House was donated by the family of a woman in hospice. Company is now selling it. Wasn't a foreclosure. ;)

That said you can fix it up some if need be and rent it and have it make you money, and pay for it self less than 5 years good buy from the pic anyway so long as its not located in Detroit ;)
                    Not too much to fix up. 7yr old metal roof. Natural gas forced air heater (That's ancient, but it's better than oil), and decent enough windows and insulation. A little electrical work will need to be done. Lots of yardwork and tree trimming to be done. Carpet. Some paint. Blah blah.

But, check it yourself. Not too much wrong with it other than being ancient and small. The garage wall is a little bit suspect. And a couple other things too (Especially the basement)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

And it's not in detroit. I bought the place to go to college and not have to worry about a monthly payment to live in a house. I have zero debt, why start now?
                    (And then rent to college students when I'm done. :D)

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

Psh. My E30 isn't even worth 1k. All you people and your overpriced E30's are crazy.

(Just kidding!)
                    Last edited by TurboJake; 08-04-2012, 11:49 PM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

What do you mean by being suspect? (Assuming you mean suspicious)

Comment

It 100% looks like water has at one time, or is currently dripping down that wall in the garage. It's alright though. If it's a current issue (Which it definitely looks like) we have a contract explicitly saying that they will fix it on their dime.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Ahh, I thought you were worried it was an old crack den or something lol.

Looks like a GREAT buy, congratulations man. Real Estate is one of the best investments you can make, especially in this economy if you have the cash. My dad's been a Realtor for 30+ years in the Bay Area. I've learned a lot about property I can say that. That would go for a minimum of 200k+ where I live. I'm astounded at 26k.

If you decide to move on, I offer this advice...keep this house and just rent it out. My dad bought a house here in Cali when he was in college for $70k, it's paid for itself 12 times over by renting it out. Now at 56 years old he's purchased 6 properties with only one to pay off (river house/my plantation :D) I bet he makes more in rent than his annual salary.

I always ask him "Dad, why don't you go buy a new fucking 7 series instead of driving around your beat '97 740i"...

His reply... "Because I'm fucking smart. Cars are a shitty investment" and points to the e30 lmao.

Comment

Jake buddy, you are now offically set!!!! No one can take that form you. You can make enough to pay the taxes picking up cans along side the road if need be. You have great rental property in the future. And all the while staying debt free, you sir a sitting pretty

Place looks really good, could use some updates if you are inclined. But really looks like its going to be a great place to live for next to nothing.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Way to go on the buy! I see the siding at the cap of the roof of the garage looks wavy, I bet it's seepage from there on the interior wall.

Comment

because racing shoe

Comment

Working...
                                X