Skype for All you bishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skype for All you bishes

My buddy Evan(ScallyWagon) and I were talking the other day and got to thinking. Wouldn't it be cool to know everyone local's Skype name? That way if anyone is workin on their car or just simply has a question, jump on Skype and find someone knowledgeable that's online. Evan and I use SKype a lot to bounce ideas off of each other while providing links and pics to explain our ideas.

It seems to work well so I figure, why not? This could be a very special tool to have if you're in the middle of a swap and run into a snag ot maybe you just wanted to spitball some ideas and see what a like-minded e30 guy has to say about it.

So, let's get a list started on get to chatting.

1. TayDowney(ME)
    2. Frshwgn(Evan, Scallywagon)
    3. mattavino
    4. chazzle19
    5. dvckintheskype
    Last edited by E30_fiend; 03-15-2013, 10:51 PM.
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

I have a few names so use ^
    ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

mattavino
      E30 buildy things
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Not a bad idea but, isn't that what this forum is for?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Not a bad idea but, isn't that what this forum is for?
          this forum has a bunch of BS that needs to be weeded out before it can be informative. The shit talking and reposts dont really accomplish anything. This is a much more direct route to problem solving.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
            mattavino
            Updated

Comment

Yea I mean there's no better feedback loop than a voice on the other end
              ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

^^^^
                This

Comment

chazzle19

definitely not the most experienced mechanic, but I know my way around an e30. I'm in.

Originally posted by blunttech
                  Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

See, that's what we can change. You can benefit from hearing some expertise from an experienced mechanic. As well as share your insight on the things you do know about. Hell, you may even know a trick that an experienced guy doesn't

Taylor

Comment

dvckintheskype
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a great idea,instead of waiting hoping someone will know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                          Sounds like a great idea,instead of waiting hoping someone will know the answer.
                          That's exactly what I mean. If we get enough guys on board here, there's a great chance that if you're having a problem, there will be someone online that can walk you through the issue you're having in an attempt to not only help you fix it, but to ultimately help you learn.

Taylor

Comment

i love this idea, i've used this way of help with Greg and Abby before, its great, because if someone is on, you aren't necessarily bugging that person, or have to wait around forever for an answer.

Jump in people!
                            sigpic

Comment

treytuzil

Comment

Working...
                              X