Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to San Fran, Tips on how not to stab Landlords!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    do keep in mind this is the most idea place in the world to live. you've never understood prosperity until you live in the bay. seeing $200k+ cars are the norm. the normal house costs 1M+. shit has gotten real.
    Holy shit, a thousand times this. OP, SF is more expensive than Manhattan so while you may get lucky, be prepared to pay out the ass. But you'll be hard-pressed to go a day without seeing 5 cars whose prices add up to 7 figures.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
      Holy shit, a thousand times this. OP, SF is more expensive than Manhattan so while you may get lucky, be prepared to pay out the ass. But you'll be hard-pressed to go a day without seeing 5 cars whose prices add up to 7 figures.

^ this, this last Sunday I saw a yellow 458 Ferrari at Traders Joe's. I wish I had a grocery getter like that

Comment

I saw my first Maybach in the flesh cruising up 580 when I was there last week. I though it was pretty cool, but Im sure those aren't worth what they used to be.
        I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

As someone who moved from San Jose to CT, it's way WAY cheaper to live here. It's good you didn't move to SF: there's a whole movement going on about the google employees making hella money and landlords have figured out they can charge that same money for rent and it's killing the local culture. So even if you could have afforded rent this year, in the coming years you'd likely be elbowed out just like the very people who have made the SF culture so likable.

Def take public transportation. Commuting in your car is a death wish

My sister is one of those tech employees and she lives in Oakland. And she has a kawasaki.

But you'll love it on the west coast no matter where you live. Drive you car up and down highway 1, go to Santa Cruz, Pacifica, pretty much anywhere along the redwood highway and it's a good time

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Lol'd at the thread title.
            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
            X