• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

This needs to get reposted.

Comment

I can't wait to get my bilsteins and h&r sports on my ix now.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Damnit Luke

A ton more here

Comment

My rear subframe.

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

herp...

good luck with that.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Please let me know how the aluminum rear mounts work out. I've been debating those vs something more like delrin for my 'track car'. It will see more street time hooning around than actual HPDE's but I do have another E30 to drive if I want something more comfortable.

Rules

I don't care if people call them VW in disguise (I guess they kinda are), I want one. With a lightweight V8 in the back/middle.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

They are very solid. Going to be very noisy and very harsh. I really don't like poly.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

unless it's a dedicated track car that is such a rough mod to do.

poly on a DD sucks enough.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post

Rules

I don't care if people call them VW in disguise (I guess they kinda are), I want one. With a lightweight V8 in the back/middle.
                      My buddy at work has 5-8 of these at any one time. Anything from original to a wide body full track car. He builds engines for them too. I'll find a pic of the newest wide body and post it shortly

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                        My buddy at work has 5-8 of these at any one time. Anything from original to a wide body full track car. He builds engines for them too. I'll find a pic of the newest wide body and post it shortly
                        He must hate himself.

We had a customer dig one out of a junk yard and want us to fix it.

$10,000 later and we had it running. It was a painful experience getting parts for that turd. Body work wasn't even done. We had to weld in new floors, etc.

There's a guy who auto-xs one he swapped a 3.2 I6 into. It's motherfuckingfast.
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                            He must hate himself.

We had a customer dig one out of a junk yard and want us to fix it.

$10,000 later and we had it running. It was a painful experience getting parts for that turd. Body work wasn't even done. We had to weld in new floors, etc.

There's a guy who auto-xs one he swapped a 3.2 I6 into. It's motherfuckingfast.
                            ha ha no he's known in the porsche community pretty well. He's a guy they go to for the hard to find stuff.

Heres his widebody track car

and next to my E30 lol

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              unless it's a dedicated track car that is such a rough mod to do.

poly on a DD sucks enough.
                              Yeah I'm crazy enough to DD it.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                                Yeah I'm crazy enough to DD it.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X