Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M20 Turbo Kit - Megasquirt PNP, Tial wastegate, turbo manifold adapter, Holset turbo, injectors, etc. - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20 Turbo Kit - Megasquirt PNP, Tial wastegate, turbo manifold adapter, Holset turbo, injectors, etc. - No Longer Available

M20 Turbo Kit - Megasquirt PNP, Tial wastegate, turbo manifold adapter, Holset turbo, injectors, etc.

Turbo kit for an M20 equipped E30. Isn't everything but is a healthy start. $950 shipped to the lower 48, plus paypal fees. Please see bottom of post for some very important info.

The Megasquirt is a DIY PNP kit that is already soldered together. It includes a GM ignition coil setup so you can ditch your single coil. I pieced together a couple other odds and ends that are needed for the MS kit including the GM IAT sensor/bung from DIYautotune.com, an E36 318i TPS with an M20 adapter, and I also sourced a GM flex-fuel sensor which can be used if you want to run E85, something which the MS PNP is capable of adjusting tuning for. I'm also including a distributor-delete upper timing cover to clean up the front of the M20 since the distrib will go away with this setup. This PNP kit will need a $10 coil driver from DIYautotune to run the GM coil setup (it comes with two but requires a 3rd for a 6-cyl setup).

Then we have a slightly ugly turbo manifold adapter and a real Tial wastegate. The manifold is a home made one that I got on the forum awhile back. Seems plenty sturdy and fitment is good. The Tial is a 38mm two bolt, model F38 I think. I ran the serial number when I got it to make sure it's not a knock-off and it came back A-ok.

Then we have re-man'd injectors and new spark plugs. The injectors are 354cc (33.7 lb) MaksInjection units that haven't been run and are still in the bubble wrap with their flow numbers attached. The plugs are NGK BPR7ES that are new in box.

Finally we have a big Holset WH1C turbo. The external wastegate arm (where your actuator arm would attach) has been welded to the body to keep the wastegate closed so you can run the external wastegate setup. And there's a blank turbine outlet flange to use as a starting point for a downpipe setup. The turbo does definitely need to have the comp. wheel replaced but they seem to be readily available aftermarket for under $50.

I'm pretty busy with work family so my apologies if I don't respond to questions right away. Thanks for looking.

Jeremy

IMPORTANT INFO:

Step 1: Buy Kit

Step 2: Install Kit

Step 3: Register for Race Wars ASAP

Step 4: Tell Putin, John Mayer, and Pope Francis to step aside, because there's a new player on the scene

List Date: 10/30/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: M20 Turbo Kit - Megasquirt PNP, Tial wastegate, turbo manifold adapter, Holset turbo, injectors, etc.
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by smapdee2k; 12-04-2016, 09:14 AM.
    Super Lurker

Message me if you'll sell the megasquirt separately

Comment

Originally posted by rzmoser View Post
      Message me if you'll sell the megasquirt separately
      A possibility. PM'd
      Super Lurker

Comment

Price drop to $900 shipped. Everything is still available and I'd really like to sell it as a lot.
        Super Lurker

Comment

Originally posted by smapdee2k View Post
          Price drop to $900 shipped. Everything is still available and I'd really like to sell it as a lot.

Pm'd on the lot

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

T3 or T4 manifold? How much for just the megasquirt and manifold?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
            - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
            Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Comment

Lurking to see what has and hasn't sold

Comment

Pmd you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent!

Comment

PMd

Comment

Hey guys, I've been a big-time flake of late. Sorry. Everything is still available and I'm checking out everyone's PMs now and hope to reply to everyone soon.
                      Super Lurker

Comment

Ready to buy the Megasquirt and the Manifold right now. Just let me know =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X