E30 Warehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Warehouse

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Here is the link to the parts catalog. I will be adding more to it on Saturday (Tomorrow) and will take lots of pictures and post them up as well. Thank you for your patience.

Sheet1 PART,DESCRIPTION,RETAIL ($),CONDITION,PRICE ($),Quantity,Total HAWK Racing Pads HB399S.630,318i Racing Brake Pads (Set of 4),186.44,Brand new,100,10,1000 Cyrogenic Brake Rotors 120.34019CRY,E30 Brake Rotors (Cryogenically Treated),42.97,Brand new,25,10,250 BALO Rotors (Pair) ,E30 Brake ro...

Hey guys,

I just bought a large storage unit (36'X15') that is loaded with mainly E30 and some E36/E46 parts. When I say it is full, I'm not kidding you. There are tons of track parts and regular parts as well. Transmissions, Differentials, Body Parts, tons on interior pieces, Heads, some wheels, tons of brake rotors (20 sets, most of them new), Suspension pieces, Camshafts (A few Schrick ones..), and much, much more.. It's actually insane how much stuff is in this storage unit.

I'm going to be officially getting the key for it on Saturday morning, but I thought I would post here ahead of time incase anyone on here is looking for something. Most things I will be willing to ship unless it's a huge piece, in which I'm sure we can work something out but buyer will pay shipping for sure.

I'll take a bunch of pictures and get a lot of the main stuff posted but I'm not exaggerating when I say there are thousands of parts so bare with me. Comment below if you need something and I will probably have it but might take a little bit of digging to find it.

Stay posted my fellow R3ver's.
    Last edited by Munich Man; 11-11-2016, 10:14 AM.

Looking for a nice steering wheel and hub

Comment

I should also note that it is located in the Spokane area. I go to school at Gonzaga University so if you want to come take a look and make an offer on a bunch of parts for a bulk deal, we can do that. I live in Seattle though and will be home starting the 18th of December for winter break so if you want anything in Seattle area and it's not huge, I could possibly bring it there during my break.

THIS WILL BE A FIRE SALE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS MY LOCAL E30 BOYZ.

If you're an E30 enthusiast, I suggest you come take a look at what is in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mook613 View Post
        Looking for a nice steering wheel and hub
        Just from looking at it in the dark I saw multiple new MOMO hubs as well as some other that were quick release as well. I'm sure there will be something for you. I'll post more details when I look through it all day Saturday.

Comment

I need:
          E30 outdoor car cover
          fender trim moulding for driver side front fender (plastic bumper car)

e46:
          post pics, i could go for better seats front/rear if you have any

Comment

Sounds like fun.

Anything AC Schnitzer?
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              I need:
              E30 outdoor car cover
              fender trim moulding for driver side front fender (plastic bumper car)

e46:
              post pics, i could go for better seats front/rear if you have any
              I'm sure those E30 parts are there, and there is a set of Black E46 Convertible M3 seats in there as well in fairly good shape I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                Sounds like fun.

Anything AC Schnitzer?
                Not that I saw initially but it was quick and very dark so I can't say for certain as of now. I'll get back to you on Saturday.

Comment

my e46 is a sedan

what about wheels? 5x120

Comment

looking for an LSD center unit or ramps if there are any loose ones.

also curious about what tracks parts there are.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

will take whatever new front rotors you want to get rid of in bulk, as well, if you wanna toss them all into a box and put it in a Greyhound.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Alright guys I will post any and every part that I have there after looking through it Saturday. I'll keep you all updated.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          will take whatever new front rotors you want to get rid of in bulk, as well, if you wanna toss them all into a box and put it in a Greyhound.
                          I'll give you all the brands of rotors I have that are new when I take a look Saturday. There are a ton though haha.

Comment

Looking for fancy wheels, rear skirt, fancy front valences, track pads and rotors.
                            1990 Alpine 325is
                            1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by BECKSTER View Post
                              Looking for fancy wheels, rear skirt, fancy front valences, track pads and rotors.
                              Boise guy eh? Come take a look on Saturday it's not all that far!

Comment

Working...
                              X