No announcement yet.

E30 Warehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as body stuff goes, there is a Carbon Fiber hood, 2-3 Cow Catcher Valences, a couple iX body trim sets (Skirts/fender flares) and maybe some rear valences. There is an E30 M3 Racing bumper in there with a metal guard on the front lip but I couldn't tell it was real or not because it was on the shelf when I looked at it in the dark and couldn't take it down because of time restrictions. There are trunks and fenders in there also.

Comment

track parts?
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        track parts?
        Brakes, Suspension, lots of racing shoes/helmets and stuff, some tires, etc. The garage was owned a while ago by a guy who tracked E30's all the time and hoarded stuff over 15 years of doing it before he moved to the east coast and had to get rid of it all. I'm sure there's much more. I'll get pics up on Saturday.

Comment

neat.
          cars beep boop

Comment

long shot, but what the hell. Sounds like a killer find!

E36:
            preferably whole LSD diffs, M3 half shafts
            good condition 6cyl cylinder head and associated lifters/trays/cams
            any NIB balljoints or suspension bushings?

E46:
            aftermarket s54 cams or ITBs
            euro M3 cats

racey stuffs:
            AIM data/video logger?
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

In addition to the steering hub and wheel, I'd also be interested in:
              - Rear valence for diving board bumpers
              - SA2010 rated full face helmet
              - Racing gloves
              - Possibly one of those cow catcher front lips (depends on shipping).

Comment

Yea I'm in also looking for whatever type of 24v parts there is. Or whatever's cool

Comment

oh sheeeeiiiit, carbon fiber hood?

hans device?

Comment

There is some 24V stuff there as well. I saw a couple Cranks, sets of pistons, some E46 stuff, etc. Yes, a carbon fiber hood but no HANS device from what I saw. Again, I'll have to post pictures sometime on Saturday; there's just too much that I don't know about yet.

Thank you all for your patience!

Comment

Alternator and mounting bracket for M42
                      Floor Mats
                      Need some good steering wheel as well!

Comment

Just a disclaimer that I am fairly certain there isn't much M42/318i stuff in there. Mostly all of it is 325i stuff as far as E30 business goes.

Comment

Tony,

I'll swing by this saturday if youre availabe to meet? I'm heading that way to pick up a car, so it would be an ideal scenario to nab some parts while im in the area :up:

You got my number! I'll be looking for a few things for my 87 Euro car
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Looking for 4.10 medium case rear diff.
                            And then track wheels/tires.
                            if there are Lexan windows. front rear or back window
                            Turbo stuff
                            Bucket seat and e30 seat braket
                            And other track stuff helmet, suit, hans device (other safety stuff)
                            sigpic
                            Project: 87' 325iS... 325iS
                            88 Alpine 325i
                            1/2 88 325iX

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                              Tony,

I'll swing by this saturday if youre availabe to meet? I'm heading that way to pick up a car, so it would be an ideal scenario to nab some parts while im in the area :up:

You got my number! I'll be looking for a few things for my 87 Euro car
                              Sounds good Brad. I'm planning on being there all day to go through this stuff and gather my thoughts on everything. Pretty much from 9:00 AM to about 4:00 PM I'll be there. I might be able to swing back there later in the evening if that range of time doesn't work for you.

As for anyone else in the area -Spokane, WA, feel free to come take a look as well. If you want to text me, (Calling is tough as I'm pretty busy with school unless it's the weekend) my number is 425-367-231FIVE. I'm more likely to see it on my phone first than I am here and I'll be able to send you pictures directly if there is something that you desire come Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by dugly52 View Post
                                Looking for 4.10 medium case rear diff.
                                And then track wheels/tires.
                                if there are Lexan windows. front rear or back window
                                Turbo stuff
                                Bucket seat and e30 seat braket
                                And other track stuff helmet, suit, hans device (other safety stuff)
                                Doubtful on turbo stuff, definitely have some tires in there, there is a bucket seat, and a pretty nice shape alcantara porsche turbo seat that's awfully cool. There's a helmet or two in there pretty sure, at least boxes for them up on the shelves so I can't say for certain, and some pairs of racing shoes in new/barely used shape.

There are some sheets of Lexan in there and I think some were cut for windows already. I'll update on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X