For Sale- Complete m20b25 engine. Runs well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale- Complete m20b25 engine. Runs well

I pulled this m20b25 from my 87 325iS about 3 months ago, it ran fine, other than needing a valve adjustment. Ran real well, actually. Originally I was going to go through it and clean it up, then re-paint it, etc, and I am changing the color or my bronzit (ugh) to red, so the motor had to be yanked to do it right anyhow.
    Anyways, it runs good, sounded real healthy, 215k, but I have the full service records for the car, and everything has always been done up to date, timing belt was done at 200k.....with waterpump, etc.
    I have now decided to do the m30 swap, so this needs to go to a good new home. I can assist with shipping, as well as pickup and delivery within reasonable means. If you are close I could even deliver it for you. Complete with alternator, etc. Everything but the power steering pump.

The Euro-depot is selling similar engines for $650, so make me a reasonable offer and I probably won't refuse. I am located in Dracut, MA, about 1 hour north of Boston/1 hour south of Concord, NH.

-Steve Pingel
    ping65810@yahoo.com
    01 325Ci
    87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Bump, c'mon someone gotta need a new engine....make me an offer, any! I found my m30 for cheap money and need to get rid of the m20 to make room. If I get a good enough offer on just the head, I would consider selling it alone.
    01 325Ci
    87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

I need a complete i setup. ecu harness afm EVERYTHING. can u manage shipping to ny?

Comment

hey horse

Comment

hey hugh
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Yes I can arrange shipping no problem. It would be expensive, I imagine, but I can find the best source. It would be complete down to AFM, intake, exhaust manifold, ECU, even fan and fan clutch. Everything but the power steering pump. I could include it at additional cost, but its something I need, so I would need a replacement if it goes with it. But, everything is there. It ran great when I removed it. Needs a valve adjustment, but what e30 dosen't. When I pulled the valve cover everything looked good- no sludge or anyhting not normal. I would reccomend changing gaskets, I.e- intake manifold gasket, valve cover gasket, becuase I noticed some minor seepage around there. Never burnt oil at all, but a few gaskets would be good. I have all the service records for it, and everything is up to date when I got it, and I only put maybe 5,000 miles on since I bought it last year. Real peppy, real strong.
            For shipping, I have access to large containers my uncle uses to ship copy machines to and from Italy (his odd business), and they are very suitable for shipping an engine with.
            Just email me an offer, but also, where are you in New York? I am only 45 minutes north of Boston, and I can load it up for you if you wanted to pick it up.
            Its a great engine, and I just want to get rid of it to make room for the m30 coming in. I'd also like to see someone on here with a 325e or something with it that can put it to good use.
            01 325Ci
            87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

I have a complete i setup I could do. I don't think I have exhaust manifolds anymore but could put together everything else.... The head was fully rebuilt with a 282/272 schrick cam.
              Those that think they are, are not as they really are...

Comment

where the hell were you people when i had a full engine
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                X