PNW Picnic - SE Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
    hey rwdrift Can i get urethane bushings from KO? I need some soon. for the trailing arms sway bars and rear subframe.
    Yeah we carry IE products.
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

OK thanks for the info drift I will look on the wed site.

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
      Wow, I'm a bit amazed that you guys would drive up for the picnic. I guess I just got lucky that it goes on 10 minutes from home.
      yea u r lucky.I was up there for the concourse show this past summer with my 540 so i have no prob driving up there.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
        Wow, I'm a bit amazed that you guys would drive up for the picnic. I guess I just got lucky that it goes on 10 minutes from home.
        HAHA, me too, I'm like 30 minutes away, but glad its just that short. Last year was funny as hell w/ peeps out of town driving in, had JRHaile call me at 1:30 totally in shock to tell me he had just r3ved his dinan turbo on highway 18.

Comment

Anybody else in? Anyone know of some decent cities to go through? Anyone on the route want to join in?
          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Dude, I would really like to get this trip knocked out in no longer than 72 hours (from FL). Mapquest predicts 48 hours from Miami to Seattle, take 4-5 hours off if you drive 5-10mph+

I know that if e30trash is heading up, then I'd probably meet up with him in GA to keep heading out.
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Yea, definitely would like to keep the time spent on the road to a minimum. I am going to try and pick up either a V1, or some other radar detector, because it will definitely be a must.
              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                Dude, I would really like to get this trip knocked out in no longer than 72 hours (from FL). Mapquest predicts 48 hours from Miami to Seattle, take 4-5 hours off if you drive 5-10mph+

I know that if e30trash is heading up, then I'd probably meet up with him in GA to keep heading out.
                Werd, I HAVE to leave because im going home from school. :)

Anyways, lets keep the thread alive.

Comment

Yea i would love to keep the travel time as low as possible. Do remember i will be towing a trailer. were does everyone want to meet up? I was thinking that drift and trash could meet up then head west to get me and then pierced and head north out of shreveport. map quest shows 34 hrs from there to seattle.

Comment

lucky you. The fastest route I found shows 49 hours for me :p

Feedback Thread

Comment

well im headed to oregon and then up to the picnic, i can offer a place for you guys to stay for a night or two before the picnic. ill have to look up what dates i actually end school.

Comment

ok so im done with school the 29th of may i think. So pretty much i can meet up whenever you guys want to.

Comment

edit: oops, double post
                          Last edited by E30trash; 01-15-2008, 06:21 AM.

Comment

I'd bring a few Motorola 2 way radios. Or CBs if you got 'em. :) I'll put my CB radio back in. :p

Um... so let's start planning a route. I'm honestly not pinballing around the SE to meet up with all you guys. I rather see one meeting point for everyone.

The fastest route for me is to head north through ATL. But it adds 3 hours to the whole trip to WA if I go through Shreveport, LA. I don't think the extra 3 hours will kill me, but it's up to e30trash where he wants to meet up.

Feedback Thread

Comment

well i can meet pretty much anywhere. being in birmingham i am kinda in the middle. so it doesnt bother me. Oh i just picked up a bigger trailer so if u guy have stuff u want to put in it there is no prob.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                                I'd bring a few Motorola 2 way radios. Or CBs if you got 'em. :) I'll put my CB radio back in. :p

Um... so let's start planning a route. I'm honestly not pinballing around the SE to meet up with all you guys. I rather see one meeting point for everyone.

The fastest route for me is to head north through ATL. But it adds 3 hours to the whole trip to WA if I go through Shreveport, LA. I don't think the extra 3 hours will kill me, but it's up to e30trash where he wants to meet up.
                                I could meet up in ATL with you guys. even if you wanted to meet a bit further south i would be down.

Comment

Working...
                                X