No announcement yet.

NorCal + SoCal 2008 E30 Picnic CARAVAN thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I've been home all day, going back and forth between here and doing stuff on the car. Not working sucks.

(yes, I still very much have a job, just no jobs this week or next)

Comment

7AM I am leaving from the Petaluma area to hit 37/80/505/ and then THE 5. Maybe I'll find a roadmate.

Danny... my cell 478.1622 in-case we cross paths on the way. I know you are leaving later, but just in case anyone else is lurking and not posting.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
      HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
      **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Sucks, our SE caravan across the country just ended up ad E30 Trash and I. Good luck! See you kids in PDX or Sunday at XXX
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post
          7AM I am leaving from the Petaluma area to hit 37/80/505/ and then THE 5. Maybe I'll find a roadmate.

Danny... my cell 478.1622 in-case we cross paths on the way. I know you are leaving later, but just in case anyone else is lurking and not posting.
          Need the area code?

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            Need the area code?

Lol.
            representing 707.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
            HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
            **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Me too!

707-673-6976

Comment

My friend Jimmy is coming with us from Bend in his M3, we're leaving here around 4 after he gets off.

Comment

cool beans. Posting from lappy at Mot's house :D My camera took 10881 pictures on the way here, but i dunno how theyre going to turn out. it was either really quick transitions (<5 sec) so it'll look really choppy where it can see out of the windshield, or shitty visibility, orrrr over exposed outside. Oh well, it's just a test. Maybe I'll do something similar for the drive to James' if I have time to set it up, or on teh way home on I5.

Comment

Grow the Group...

If any of you want to hook up on your way north on Sunday, see here...

sigpic
                    Mark
                    '91 325iX
                    '87 325is

Comment

Working...
                    X