Good gun control policy in CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
    Theres your answer. The majority of you are idiots and/or passive pussies. Since I know your'e going to twist it and act like I said all Californians are idiots I'll go into detail and say I met a lot of good people when I was living there. But the ratio of humble, intelligent folk to the ostentatious dick bags that think they're famous is like 100000:1.

But whatever man. Hunting animals is mean and the government should pay for my vegan diet.
    Yawn.
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

I'm a Californian and I own guns at least brown didn't, completely tow the line on this one, also at least if you go hunting the animal has a chance to escape, it's not like at a slaughter mill where they don't even have a chance
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
        Your weird circular logic notwithstanding, show me evidence that this legislation will not have any impact. I don't think it aims to halt criminal activity in its tracks for good forever because race car.

Also, throwing your hands up and saying nothing can be done is really un-American.
        Where did I say that we should throw our hands up and do nothing?

I only stated that GUN CONTROL legislation wont fix your crime problem b/c the guns are not the root of that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerteck View Post
          I only stated that GUN CONTROL legislation wont fix your crime problem b/c the guns are not the root of that problem.
          No, those damn tasty animals are clearly the root cause of all the gun violence in California. People keep confusing others for deer.

What is the root of the problem? India has more people, with just as many psychos (and hunters, maybe?), but less gun violence. Guns are banned in Singapore and I can't remember the last time I read about a shooting death there.

What is going on there that we can't figure out?
          2011 1M Alpine white/black
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

No, those damn tasty animals are clearly the root cause of all the gun violence in California. People keep confusing others for deer.

What is the root of the problem? India has more people, with just as many psychos (and hunters, maybe?), but less gun violence. Guns are banned in Singapore and I can't remember the last time I read about a shooting death there.

What is going on there that we can't figure out?
            The key to Singapore's crime enforcement is the people. It's not the cops, or the legislators, it's the average citizen going out to their way to stop crime on all levels by reporting to the police via the crime watch programs.

Where as in California and much of the US you essentially have a state sponsored criminal class that isn't afraid of being cheating the system, in fact they are often proud of it. Combined with a populous that thinks it's not their problem supported by underlying moral issues in the last few generations.

California pays out more in the form of EBT, food Stamps, and WIC than almost any other state. I think that and immigration policy are a big chunk of your crime problem.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
              Cutting their hands off would limit their ability to kill and maim.
              Are you in the Taliban?
              Just brainstorming in the spirit of your trollish comments;D

Originally posted by cale View Post
              No, he's clearly a Nazi though. Only Nazi's like to hunt.
              I am offended that you think I'm a hunter.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
              1989 325is Raged on then sold.
              1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
              1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
              1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                I am offended that you think I'm a hunter.
                As you should be. Everyone should just buy your meat at Costco where it's grown for us to eat so you don't have to kill furry critters.

Comment

Lead is bad for the environment, dick.

And hunting is lame.
                  Are you kidding me right now?

If you say lead is bad for the environment then I suppose car pollution, litering, slaughter houses, etc are good for it right?!

Yeah it's messed up for the animals, but it's the way the food chain is and it's a tons more healthier than your local super markets food.
                  IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerteck View Post
                    California pays out more in the form of EBT, food Stamps, and WIC than almost any other state. I think that and immigration policy are a big chunk of your crime problem.
                    You are wrong. California does have a large number of EBT, WIC, etc - but they also have by far the largest population of people.

you might want to go look in the mirror, because it's the states in in the deep south that have the highest percentage of people on government assistance. in fact, 21% of people in Tennessee were participants in SNAP (#2 in the nation), which your lovely GOP representatives voted to defund. Mississippi was actually #1 at 22% (according to the Wall Street Journal), and a bunch of other red states round out the top 10.

if you want to change the subject in order to make a point, at least try to be correct.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      As you should be. Everyone should just buy your meat at Costco where it's grown for us to eat so you don't have to kill furry critters.
                      It's not the hunting part that offends me, it's your history of presenting assumptions as fact. That's probably more annoying than offensive, if you wish to be technical. Totally with you on the furry stuff, though. ;)
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

People hunt in Cali?

I thought animals had more rights than people there. I guess that's why people are hunting people.
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
                          1991 318is ---230K - DD
                          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            You are wrong.
                            if you want to change the subject in order to make a point, at least try to be correct.
                            California does in fact pay more in benefits per recipient than any other state in the contiguous 48 states.(These states range from $115.98-$149.05) I left almost in my statement b/c I vaguely remembered HI and AK being higher due to increased food transportation costs.

CA- $149.05

TN- $132.20

Misunderstood? Possibly.
                            Wrong? Nope.

Source

Your not incorrect either, though I think that all the states on your map including TN and CA have too many people on SNAP.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that crafting policy based on the extended range ballistics of killing defenseless animals and other hillbilly past times made sense in the 1860s or wherever it is you live, but in California a lot of guns are used to shoot people and not dinner.

Since you cannot legislate away the reproductive rights of the criminal class, it makes sense to limit their ability to kill and maim other people....in whichever way can be done.
                              Just. Stop. You are clueless. Yes, guns are used in crimes.....these guns are stolen 99.9% of the time. Do you think the meat you buy at the store is killed humanely?
                              Originally posted by Roysneon
                              I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by FlexdXJ View Post
                                Just. Stop. You are clueless. Yes, guns are used in crimes.....these guns are stolen 99.9% of the time. Do you think the meat you buy at the store is killed humanely?
                                99.9%? nope, that's just some shit you made up on the spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X