New E36 ABS Delete Kit w/ Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New E36 ABS Delete Kit w/ Video

Hey guys, Some of you have seen my easy E30 ABS Delete video.
    With all the requests for an E36 kit, It is finally here!
    The E36 ABS Delete Kit with a new video that goes along with it...
    Cars this fits: 95 M3, 91-93 318i and 318is, 320 Brake reservoir used: 95-99 318i, I think some 325i's also have the proper reservoir MORE INFO COMING…

Feel free to comment, ask questions, add to my knowledge of the e36 ABS setups out there, Talk crap, etc. But MOST IMPORTANTLY, please share the video with your bimmer friends!
    sigpic
    benvideoproductions.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617yNrOrRfo&

Any purpose to this other than freeing up space for an LS swap?

Comment

The E36 ABS module is notorious for give out. You get the ABS light on the cluster on all the time and the cluster resembles a Christmas tree. I believe heat attributes to some of the contact points breaking apart within the module itself and requires some soldiering to repair or replacing the entire unit. The module is located behind the glovebox. Either method (after bleeding the brakes) etc will set you back $500 to $1800 to have a mechanic do it depending upon your approach. If these hoses circumvent the entire process, it sounds like a practical cost alternative repair! I am assuming there is no ABS light on after fitting the hoses. Props to the creator for making E36 ownership easier.
      Last edited by Javier h; 06-20-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

ABS modules are notorious for going out on E39s as well, though $500-1800 to repair one is absurd. It's well documented here and on other forums that BBA Reman in Massachusetts will do it for a fraction of that. As of this posting, the repair cost is $95.

Get the best deals on Bosch when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

lmfao, my plan exactly, but replace "complete" with "wash" and boom!

คาสิโน
          Last edited by harry56; 03-23-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

local natives :up:

Originally posted by 2mAn
            The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Originally posted by sampayne View Post
              local natives :up:
              Great band! and to the other comments I AGREE as well
              sigpic
              benvideoproductions.com
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617yNrOrRfo&

Comment

The brake balance without ABS in an early E36 is wacked. Too much rear bias.

Comment

Working...
                X