The Official Blunttech Deals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
    Also, in case you don't follow us on facebook, we are running a dash sale for the last 10 E30 dashboards in the world. Price does not include shipping. We can get you a quote if interested. Oh and if you're not following us on Facebook and Instagram, do that too.

Is this price shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by Rouvld View Post
      Is this price shipped?
      Shipping not included. We can get you a quote if interested though.
      Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Any deals on the new e36 aluminum overflow from mishimoto?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          There sure are. However Dealin Dave is on house arrest on the weekends without Internet for an incident involving stolen meat. Can you wait till monday?
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
            There sure are. However Dealin Dave is on house arrest on the weekends without Internet for an incident involving stolen meat. Can you wait till monday?
            Meat related work place transgressions are quickly becoming the #1 employee infraction. Reddit told me so earlier today.

Good call putting the hammer down on the Internet......my kids hate it!

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post

...I'll be so pissed if I don't get a back story..

I can wait. I mean weight, I mean meet, I mean meat

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                Quote sent, thanks again!

I'm not at liberty to speak about my meat. I was told a sexual harassment suit would be brought against me. When I spoke to our director of human resources, I had no idea the suit was an actual outfit that they wear while sexually harassing me in an uncomfortably close manner.

Comment

Quote sent, thanks again!

I'm not at liberty to speak about my meat. I was told a sexual harassment suit would be brought against me. When I spoke to our director of human resources, I had no idea the suit was an actual outfit that they wear while sexually harassing me in an uncomfortably close manner.
                  Visualizing Steve harassing you and wearing a suit........must wash eyes.....

Comment

E46M3 front rotors, front steel braided brake lines, and brake pads.

E36M3 S50B30 engine: Water outlet and gasket

E30 brake switch.

Mtech II front valence

Is side skirts
                    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                      E46M3 front rotors, front steel braided brake lines, and brake pads.

E36M3 S50B30 engine: Water outlet and gasket

E30 brake switch.

Mtech II front valence

Is side skirts
                      Prices sent! Hit me back with deets on the brakes

Comment

DEAL OF THE WEEK ALERT. Shirts and mugs WOOOOOOOOOOO!

We just got in our first batch of mugs, so this week is the Blunttech Mug-A-Paloosa! We are pairing our new mugs with our NK tee in this weeks deal. Regular pricing on the mugs are $14.95 + shipping and $17 for the NK tee. You get your choice in White or Gray tee and mug for $28 shipped to your door! So stop drinking your morning brews out of that crusty mason jar and enjoy your favorite handcrafted beverages out of our new mug. It's been scientifically suggested to supposedly improve beverage taste 92% over standard drinking vessels. 11 out of 10 taste testers agree. It features the Neue Klasse design on the front and Blunttech stamp of approval on the flip side. They are top rack dishwasher, although we recommend the loving touch of a handwash, and microwave safe.

Comment

The lack of C&B on my box was disappointing. What has happened to bluntech
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Are there any hidden C&B images on the mugs and or t-shirts?

If so I'll order up some for the wife!

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              The lack of C&B on my box was disappointing. What has happened to bluntech
                              It's my fault. With our current ordering system, the only personal identifier on each invoice is an email address. If I don't recognize the address as CnB friendly, I don't add any artwork. I will add you to the database for next time though.

Originally posted by doorman View Post
                              Are there any hidden C&B images on the mugs and or t-shirts?

If so I'll order up some for the wife!
                              It can be arranged. We fought for the trademark CnB printing either in the bottom or on the bottom but we were unsuccessful finding a printer that could handle our graphics package. We are happy to go full custom on a one of a kind masterpiece though. Hand crafted, bespoke CnBs if you will.

Comment

It's my fault. With our current ordering system, the only personal identifier on each invoice is an email address. If I don't recognize the address as CnB friendly, I don't add any artwork. I will add you to the database for next time though.
                                :up:

I guess no would be a good time to order that single e-brake cable. thats a BIG box isnt it???
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X