Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I came back to R3v after years away to say one thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    you do realize mr history minor that trump is on the right side of the isle and the Nazi's were left wingers, as were most of history's mass murderers?
    that is *not* an accurate way to characterize Mao and Hitler. you should really make it a little harder to fact-check you... it's starting to get boring.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Show me any national news that has reported on her scandals, Wikileaks etc to the same extent they reported on trump
      I have to agree with Ulysses on this one. I've heard plenty about wikilleaks and what it might imply. They are still trying to verify that the emails were not tampered with before being released. The other problem I have is that Assange keeps doling it out in dribbles. Just dump it all. We also heard plenty about Benghazi back when it happened and for a long time afterwards. Then again some more during this campaign, so it's definitely been covered.

There has been negative coverage for the two candidates, it's just that Donald's coverage is for things you wouldn't think a presidential candidate would have problems with and is so brazen. Plus, he provides so much opportunity for negative criticism by engaging in these childish verbal (and social media) clashes with people. He really does act like a petulant, vindictive, and narcissistic child most of the time. I'm still puzzled as to how the GOP (and tea party) base came together to nominate him in the primaries. It's one thing to be fed up with the system... it's quite another to want to pour gasoline on it and set it ablaze.
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

Derp.

So I'm out of this particular forum. This forum is a dead end. Believers are going to believe, etc, no matter what anyone says.
        This forum doesn't benefit anyone, certainly not me. So you'all have a good time.

And an apology for anyone's feelings that I may have hurt along the way. It's not my nature, and frankly this forum doesn't pull the best out of me. So it's time to go do things that make others happy, to go about what I do best which is helping others, and try to make an impact that makes others better somehow.

Ciao Ciao
        Also...

Vote for #FreePonies #VerminSupremeOverActualVermin

Comment

^good to see rwh here back once in a while. you haven't missed anything but more derp from the usual sources and a few new ones too.

Show me any national news that has reported on her scandals, Wikileaks etc to the same extent they reported on trump

You're incoherent Ulysses

So infowars is bad but Vox is good? Says a lot about you.

I promise I won't hold your youthful ignorance against you

But back to ignore for the third time
          you should see your doctor about your dementia symptoms

Comment

You have GOT to be kidding right? The news has been nothing but Benghazi, emails, etc. for YEARS now. To the point where it has all lost its significance. People are sick of hearing about it. The coverage has been so distorted and so obviously politically biased that I don't even know how to feel about it. And at this point I honestly don't care, I just want this election to be over.

Whatever you're smoking I want some. The alternate reality that you live in must be a pretty fucking crazy one for you to think that there has been no coverage about Hillary when it's all the news has talked about for fucking years. Goddamn I can't believe what I am reading. You are out of your mind bro.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
              You have GOT to be kidding right? The news has been nothing but Benghazi, emails, etc. for YEARS now. To the point where it has all lost its significance. People are sick of hearing about it. The coverage has been so distorted and so obviously politically biased that I don't even know how to feel about it. And at this point I honestly don't care, I just want this election to be over.

Whatever you're smoking I want some. The alternate reality that you live in must be a pretty fucking crazy one for you to think that there has been no coverage about Hillary when it's all the news has talked about for fucking years. Goddamn I can't believe what I am reading. You are out of your mind bro.
              ^ funniest thing I've read in a while. Media coverage is distorted against the Clinton dynasty. Uh huh.
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                ^ funniest thing I've read in a while. Media coverage is distorted against the Clinton dynasty. Uh huh.
                The right wing media certainly is. Do you honestly believe otherwise? Maybe you've been smoking the same PCP laced weed that George has?

Comment

He's not smart enough to spell it out the way he really wants it to be: he thinks the coverage is insufficient because it has not done enough damage to hillary's campaign to put her out of the lead. There's over 500k articles about the email scandal but that's "not enough".

Comment

The right wing media certainly is. Do you honestly believe otherwise? Maybe you've been smoking the same PCP laced weed that George has?
                    see, this is the last resort of people that have no logic or facts to support their point of view, i'm now a pcp weed smoking loon.

the right wing media, like the left wing media, is OPINION media, it's obvious and in your face.

main stream media, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS are supposed to be middle of the road, which they are not and haven't been for a very long time. this election cycle they are activists for the Hillary, open about it without any pretense of being objective

and the point is this in case you missed it. almost all coverage of trump is negative. no coverage about his platform, etc. have you heard any news outlet talk about his contract with the american voter he proposed two weeks ago? he's an easy guy to pick on right. He's a complete asshole. but so is Hillary. the only reason the email thing is in the news at the main stream media sites is because it's grown so big they can't ignore it. but they mention nothing about the issues at her foundations, about the obvious influence peddling and getting paid $50MM to give speeches for what? nothing in return?

we're all being played to hate a very flawed man to elect a crony politician to continue business as usual for the DC elites.

thank God for wikileaks
                    Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-31-2016, 02:31 PM.
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

and the point is this in case you missed it. almost all coverage of trump is negative. no coverage about his platform, etc. have you heard any news outlet talk about his contract with the american voter he proposed two weeks ago?
                      well it was featured in a ton of articles but the reason it wasn't talked about in a positive fashion is because it was pitched as a serious campaign speech and quickly degraded into the usual stream-of-conciousness rants that many of trumps speeches feature.

instead of staying on message he focused on talking about media bias and that he would sue all of the women who are accusing him of sexual harassment.

if DJT was serious about any of this effort he could have had this 100 days plan created months ago and spent months pitching and talking about it but instead, we get this poorly delivered speech 3 weeks before the vote.

and instead of complaining that the media is biased and not presenting DJTs proposals, you could do that right here in this forum if you wanted, but you're unwiling and unable to defend his policy proposals.
                      Last edited by BraveUlysses; 11-02-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        well it was featured in a ton of articles but the reason it wasn't talked about in a positive fashion is because it was pitched as a serious campaign speech and quickly degraded into the usual stream-of-conciousness rants that many of trumps speeches feature.

instead of staying on message he focused on talking about media bias and that he would sue all of the women who are accusing him of sexual harassment.

if DJT was serious about any of this effort he could have had this 100 days plan created months ago and spent months pitching and talking about it but instead, we get this poorly delivered speech 3 weeks before the vote.

and instead of complaining that the media is biased and not presenting DJTs proposals, you could do that right here in this forum if you wanted, but you're wiling and able to defend his policy proposals.
                        ^This, I can not take any politician seriously who does not even bother to discuss his platform during his speeches... and really, not much of it during the debates either. The little he did mention was all very non-specific drivel that most of the time made no sense. He thrives on perpetuating a false fear in a smallish group of the populace combined with perpetuating a false belief that he is a GOOD businessman. Just how much of the electorate buys into part 1 or part 2 of his campaign plan will be shown by the election results.

I mean come on, he recently said that if Hillary was elected, 650,000,000 immigrants... yes 650 MILLION... would flood into the US. We only have a population of what 350ish million? You're telling me that almost twice the population of the US is going to be let into this country? That's deserving of an ESPN-esque "COME ON MAN!"
                        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                        -----------------------------------------
                        91 318is Turbo Sold
                        87 325 Daily driver Sold
                        06 4.8is X5
                        06 Mtec X3
                        05 4.4i X5 Sold
                        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                        90 325i Sold
                        97 328is Sold
                        01 323ci Sold
                        92 325i Sold
                        83 528e Totaled
                        98 328i Sold
                        93 325i Sold

Comment

and instead of complaining that the media is biased and not presenting DJTs proposals, you could do that right here in this forum if you wanted, but you're unwiling and unable to defend his policy proposals.
                          the man could learn to keep his mouth shut for sure

here's the Donalds's policies
                          Certified Website of Donald J. Trump For President 2024. America's comeback starts right now. Join our movement to Make America Great Again!

I'll pick on one, US corporate tax rates
                          economic studies have shown higher corporate taxes actually reduce employee compensation, which is not good
                          in addition the US enjoys one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world. it is one reason US corporations merge with a foreign company and then recognize the foreign company's headquarters as the official residence of the combined companies. lower tax rates in the foreign country.
                          economic studies also show nearly all corporate taxes are paid by you and me in the form of higher priced goods and services.
                          low tax rates would attract companies to locate in the US. good for employment, good for wages.
                          he would also allow for repatriation of corporate profits held offshore which is also good for business and wages

and the larger point is this
                          we as a country need to be pro-business, to encourage and foster business development, to have the USA be at the head of the list for companies to locate their businesses.
                          wages for the bottom 50% of workers have gone nowhere for a long long time. obama's and by proxy the fed's policies have benefited the rich at the direct expense of everyone else
                          Last edited by gwb72tii; 11-02-2016, 02:35 PM.
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You cherry picked the one policy that you've:

already mentioned before
                            i agreed with it

good job george, keep doing all that heavy lifting.

Comment

well it was featured in a ton of articles but the reason it wasn't talked about you could do that right here in this forum if you wanted, but you're unwiling and unable to defend his policy proposals.
                              and that would be unwilling
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You cherry picked the one policy that you've:

already mentioned before
                                i agreed with it

good job george, keep doing all that heavy lifting.
                                repeal and replace obamacare, because it has obviously cut everyone's healthcare premiums by $2500 annually and resulted in lower healthcare costs
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X