FS: Kidney Grills.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Kidney Grills.

I have 3Kidney Grills for sale. One stock and the other Sprayed with OEM paint fromt the dealer. and one Carbon Fiber. YESH CARBON FIBER
    I could paint the grill to match a vehilce that you have. or whatever.

Stock Make offer
    Black Mettalic 20 bucks
    Carbon Fiber 190bucks.
    EMail question to nbx33@aol.com

Mods to come:IS LIP RyanG(scored) MTechII Rear (SCORED) Shadowline (soon) Tint (soon) Umnitza HLConv w/HID ( wow am i broke yet)

Whoa wait... you're asking 190 for a CF kidney grill? GOOD LUCK BUDDY.
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Thats what I though.... I'm like..> FUCKIN SICK... CF grill.... hell yeah I'm game... then I saw 190.... Maybe its a typo? I think you could get 50 bux outta it though.....

Comment

It doesn't even look 'e30' shaped. Looks e30 overweight.

Comment

Its the "wide" version. I've got a reg fiberglass one on my touring.... but the CF would be hot.

Comment

yeah it kinda looks like a e34 one...I saw CF kidney and I said MINE...then I saw 190 like everyone else and laughed. If it was e30 shaped I might do 45 shipped...maybe
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Really really shitty pic of the wide grill.... but you can get an idea.

Comment

Well, its not my taste, but it may be for some others. Good luck with your sale anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                  Thats what I though.... I'm like..> FUCKIN SICK... CF grill.... hell yeah I'm game... then I saw 190.... Maybe its a typo? I think you could get 50 bux outta it though.....
                  considering a regular MHW black grill goes for $50, I think he can get more for what is essentially a one off peice..
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

$190

M52 |S52 Cams|E36 Rack Swap|GC Coilover Kit |. . . . . . . . . More To Come

Comment

Stop shitting on his thread.

Originally posted by DaveCN
                      Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

ohhhh BAH HUMBUG

Comment

How much for the OE set shipped to 28601.
                          Trevor Ely
                          '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                          '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

YEsh it is hand made carbon fiber .. SO 190bucks isnt asking much

OK the reason its wider is becasue its the WIDE e30 grill aftermarket..that what it is based off of. IT is NOT the E34 grill. . So it is modeled after the WIDE grill.. It looks great...It takes fuckin forever to make perfect and since the materials are more expensive then spray paint say that kinda of crastfmenship caost a bit. I have never seen a piece like this for sale anywhere. ONLY if i could mass produce it but then the rarity of my work would go to help. But since i made one with the standard look e30 size it wasnt enough CARBON fiber to notice.. And YEah it has been sold for 190.. THanks for all the smart comments and the dumb ones. ALso SHIpping for the standard e30 grill as someone niceposted earlier it is under 10 bucks bro.. depends on how u wanna get shipped USPS i think is 7 bucks and changed UPS i dont know ... thanks everyone..

Mods to come:IS LIP RyanG(scored) MTechII Rear (SCORED) Shadowline (soon) Tint (soon) Umnitza HLConv w/HID ( wow am i broke yet)

Comment

Go to bimmerforums.com and pm ///meric He'll get a check out to you from his dad. :D

Sorry.... couldn't help myself. Its a damn fine piece but man oh man 190 bux is a ton of money for a grill.

Comment

Working...
                              X