No announcement yet.

North New Jersey: 1989 BMW 325i - * Now on Ebay*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you get a battery from the future? I want one too:)

Comment

This sedan just looks fantastic. Perfect upgrades and very tastefully done. Very refreshing. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by E30stan View Post
        How did you get a battery from the future? I want one too:)
        Time Machine, it comes with the car.
        I like cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukereturns View Post
          This sedan just looks fantastic. Perfect upgrades and very tastefully done. Very refreshing. GLWS
          Totally agree. If only I had room for another car, this is exactly what I would buy. GLWS

Comment

She is tucked away for the winter, looking for a new home
            I like cats.

Comment

Saw this car in person, pics do not lie, it is as clean as you can see it!
              bump and hope OP gets all the money he is looking for.
              - Frank
              '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
              http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
              Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Bump
                I like cats.

Comment

Originally posted by sultan_e30 View Post
                  m20 sedan for 9k? That's crazy, when you can get a s50 coupe for 8.5 couple threads up lol Just adding perspective, not trying to ruin your sale thread.

The car does look clean and very fresh. GLWS!
                  Sure you could buy a car rode hard and put up wet with nice mods or a swap for $8.5K. That's an awesome value and would be fun to drive.

What's more difficult is finding a clean unmolested example. Clean examples like this will continue to rise in value as more cars are chopped up and swapped.

This car is a steal at $9K if it is as nice as the seller describes. Just a look at some of the for sale ads on the BMWCCA website. Clean examples are going for more than this.

Comment

Saw this car in Ridgewood some time ago... That type of clean you can not forget GLWS

Comment

bumped
                      I like cats.

Comment

MLK bump
                        I like cats.

Comment

Friday bump
                          I like cats.

Comment

Most tastefully built OEM+ e30 I have seen for sale in a long time. But of course it is, every car that has been through Guten parts is top notch. I hope your car inspires more people on R3v to strive for this kind of quality.

BTW the Dunlop ZII is by far the best street driven tire available for an e30. Cars that have the right tires always end up being the best built.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Ride View Post
                              Most tastefully built OEM+ e30 I have seen for sale in a long time. But of course it is, every car that has been through Guten parts is top notch. I hope your car inspires more people on R3v to strive for this kind of quality.

BTW the Dunlop ZII is by far the best street driven tire available for an e30. Cars that have the right tires always end up being the best built.
                              Thanks buddy! It really pains me to sell this car, but I'm just rolling with what life is dishing out at the moment.

I did a ton of research on tires, and could not be happier with them. The best tires I had previously owned were a set of S. Drives & the difference in grip is astounding. I pretty quickly picked up a set for my miata also and they have been glorious at autocross compared to the all seasons I got with the mazda when I bought it.
                              I like cats.

Comment

Beautiful car man! GLWS. I just picked up an 87 sedan and will pick up some inspiration for your build! Nice wheel choice, and I dont think I'll bother researching tires I'll go straight for the ZIIs!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X