Headliner in hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headliner in hardtop

I just picked up a hardtop that needs a headliner. Anyone know the amount of fabric needed?

Depends on whether you want to cut out a small strip for the rear edge (underneath the glass), or if you'd rather lay down one big piece and then just cut out the rear window.
    I personally did it with 3 yards and cut out the rear glass.
    From factory it was done with multiple pieces stitched together as this will prevent any creases in the fabric... BUT, it is much easier to just lay down a big piece and cut out the rear window. May not be perfect, but it is still 100x better than the old sagging piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Mook613 View Post
      Depends on whether you want to cut out a small strip for the rear edge (underneath the glass), or if you'd rather lay down one big piece and then just cut out the rear window.
      I personally did it with 3 yards and cut out the rear glass.
      From factory it was done with multiple pieces stitched together as this will prevent any creases in the fabric... BUT, it is much easier to just lay down a big piece and cut out the rear window. May not be perfect, but it is still 100x better than the old sagging piece.
      Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
      X