New With a quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New With a quick question

Hello just got my vert and its....rough to say the least. its covered in rattle can and worn out. So going to fix this poor thing and that leads me to my question what s"style" is the front spoiler on this car I cant find any info on what its called. i know it was a stock option i guess ive only seen a hand full of pics with it and mines pretty beat up and broken. plus i have the fog lights but there is no way to mount them so im guessing the brackets are gone. any help woulf be amazing thanks!

It's a valence that was only offered on 87 and some early 88 "is" models. Since it only came on a few cars, they aren't easy to find. They aren't difficult to repair, I used 3m #8223 plastic repair for mine.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

If it's an 88 you can do bumper conversion - it's a direct fit on 88.
      Current:
      '88 325ic Silver 5sp
      '17 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Past:
      '14 Rav4 EV (with tons of torque!)
      '06 325i Black 5sp
      '02 S4 Avant Black 6sp
      '00 Boxster Silver 5sp
      '98 New Bettle Yellow 5sp

Comment

I like the front end I just cant find a part number for that style so I cant find the proper fog lights and fog light mounting brackets. I dont mind the way it looks the lower valance needs some fiber glass repair and I need to find a way to remove the spray paint from the chrome but I like the way the front looks just want to fix whats broken. I can't even find that front on RealOEM to get a part number.

Comment

Working...
        X