Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw an early ('87) diamondschwarz on Friday (3/27) around 7 PM on I20 in Louisiana about 3 or 4 miles from the Columbia/Start exit. You were heading east, I was heading west.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Red 2-door (I think, didn't stop) at Crossroads Regal last night around 8pm...
      92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
      sigpic

Comment

I saw a slammed early model with chrome ronal turbo looking wheels in Lake Havasu City anywhere from 4 to ten days ago, I can't remember which it was.

Comment

Today white e30 cabrio driving around Lake Berryessa / Napa
          I dunno the name of the road

On here?
          Last edited by Nic01101011; 04-02-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Yesterday afternoon, around 4:30 at the light at Dos Hombres and Tanque Verde. You were stopped right behind me. We both turned left, and you went down Wrightstown WFO.
            sigpic

Mike

'91 325i track car. Mostly...

Comment

Last week stalked this one at Dillingham and King st.

Looks like a BBS kit with SuperSprint muffler, spoiler needs dewarping 8~)

Comment

Saw a very clean late-model E30 D-schwarz 318i sedan today in North Uxbridge near Tri-Valley. We happened to take same route 122 south, had some open road and he zipped up to speed limit and beyond rather quickly. I was in my 1991 325i slushbox.
                "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Saw this on the weekend in the east village, i've seen this car before in Long Island City.

Only snapped one pic cause my friends were calling me a weirdo :)

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Half an hour ago, on Figueroa on the border of Highland Park and Eagle Rock. Alpine white cabiro with a kit and rims, highly modded.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I was driving up island (eastern LI) today and I came across this FUGLY e30 with square lights....

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                      In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                      Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                      AND you are both still slow

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post

That's the Zender front valance I want!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                          Red 2 door with Euro bumpers taking the 520 exit off 405. I was in the DB equipped Alpine 2 door but you seemed to be in another world. Nice car.
                          That was probably me haha. Was I flying through traffic? lol I probably was in a different world.
                          sigpic

Comment

On Orangethorpe in Placentia I saw a nice little Zinno 325is with a license plate that read: oy weh. It was dumped and has some nice aftermarket rims (don't know what kind) and an exhaust, pulled nicely from the light. The pilot was approx 50 years old and wearing a yamika (hence the vanity plate). I was gonna give him wave but he never looked up into the anonymity that is a Sienna...
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I saw a nice white coupe with gold centered Sportmaxes on Chevy Chase Dr. In front of the house that has a Laguna Seca Blue E46 ///M3 and that I have seen a white E30 ///M3 a few times.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Mariano, I saw your ///M3 in the eurotuner mag friday.

Love it!
                                -Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X