Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Lachssilber 535iS Daily Driver Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! I love my e28....unfortunately its disabled right now...very disabled, but thats another story. You'll love that car more and more, the power is really suprising and feels like a lot more than the 182 that it is rated at. That probably has a lot to do with the torque. I agree on the t-stars...my dad just picked up a staggered set for ours for $800. I smoked my tail lights, and they look pretty good I think, ill post some pics if you want.
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

I never got down with 5-series body styling until the E34's, but your car looks like a nice project and daily driver.

Comment

Looks great Now talk to TCD aka Todd and do one of his turbo sytems that his car has. It will be a sleeper with killer power.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

first on your list.

SLAM the $hit out of it :D

Comment

When I drove my friend's 535is, it felt like I was driving a giant brick down the road. I'm not down with the styling either, but it makes for a good daily driver.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

these cars are something you come to enjoy the look and feel of I think.
              its a nice break from my M3, as that car is loud/buzzy/rough for daily driving needs, and the 5er is a nice cruiser. I don't plan on lowering it much as I don't want to compromise the ride quality.
              I will look into a set of t-stars, maybe the ones barry has. I need to fix lots of other stuff first. and yes, I plan on going all red with the tails and giving them a slight tint job.
              '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
              '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
              iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
              sigpic

Comment

Are you going to keep the extra large diving boards?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

I think I will powdercoat them black and tuck them in, they look better that way. I am going to shadowline the whole car.
                  I just got an M30 to rebuild, so this car will pretty fast when I am done with that engine for it 8)
                  '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                  sigpic

Comment

nice E28!!
                    i'll post some pics of my bro's E28. :twisted:
                    '86 325

Comment

wow, that thing is mint. Keep us posted on the progress......

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Do the euro headlights. I LOVE they way they look with the big low beam and the small high beam. :D
                        James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

I am doing the headlights...
                          I am looking into this L-Block M30 for it... the 3.5L with a short stroke and big bore, it revs like crazy and I have a hook-up on one for $500... I got to weigh out my options and price it all out...

the car is NOT mint at all... it is a daily driver. the paint is faded on the top and the car looks just OK, good enough for my purpose. 8)
                          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X