X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks Gary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Name of the wheel shop in Fort Lauderdale that will do fill and drill is called Wheel Fix It. The contact number is 954-445-4284. I am mot sure of the cost. I do know that they do quality work.

Good Luck.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391478932859.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	7164099Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391478944671.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	7164100Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391478956040.jpg
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	7164101
        Set of 4 Bottlecaps for Bmw E30. 4x100. 57.1cb. With good condition 195/65/14 tires. They are painted Alpineweiss. Includes oem center caps. Asking $200 for the set or best offer. Talk or text: 561-758-7218.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Comment

Real decent bronzit vert at LKQ on Benoost Farms Road. Ask for Ritchie who works there. He knows where it is. Cheers.

Comment

Hey guys, anybody knows of a good paint shop in palm Beach to get some wheels painted? Thanks on any inputs....

Comment

What's up fellas, is anybody going to the BMW CCA Everglades chapter Annual Chillin' & Grillin' picnic car show @ Okeeheelee park this coming up Saturday ? Here is the link to the event .....

Comment

Is this Sunday anybody going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shout out to ToaSTY and MyDirty30..................... Thanks for the feedback.

......................... G ....................

Comment

Rennie at Redline BMW has an E30 vert parts car that he is talking about selling. Car is in decent shape. Contact number is 954-783-7003. I'm not sure of his asking price.

.................................................. .. G .................................................. .

Comment

Anybody has a set of E30 oem springs, hit me up. Thanks.

G.

Comment

Palm Beach County junk yard finds...... Anybody find any E30 at county salvage yards, give the E30 community the location, description and if possible post pics of the car.

Color, year if known, coupe, sedan, vert, auto, 5 speed, 318, 325, etc.

Happy Holidays...................... G ......................

Comment

Nice car show off of Gateway and I95 this am. Very nice variety of makes and models. 1st Sunday of every month. I was the only E30. We got to get more E30's representing. I95 to Gateway. Exit west, Second light turn left. Behind Dunkin Donuts. They must have had 80 maybe 100 cars up there. Imports and made in USA.
                          Last edited by g.ruff561; 02-28-2015, 10:33 AM. Reason: Update info

Comment

Anybody interested in a set (4) of 17 inch BBS RX, contact Jeff at 561-687-3900.

Comment

Saw a nice black E30 tonight and a silver one the other night. Figured I'd post about it here. I only know a couple of other people in the Area who have E30s; the guys from WOT-Tech in pompano and a guy who goes to FAU with me, username Shredwick on here. My car's not really show-worthy, it looks like crap, but if I'm free when one happens I'll show up.
                              Last edited by varg; 03-11-2015, 11:20 AM.

IG @turbovarg
                              '91 318is, M20 turbo
                              [CoTM: 4-18]
                              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                              - updated 1-26

Comment

The quality of your car is not important. What is important is that the E30 is your choice in a car and you are willing to love it and hate it as you make progress. I have had 7 including 88 M3. Enjoy the car for what it's worth and HMU if I can be of any help.

....................Gary.............

Comment

Working...
                                X