No announcement yet.

I'm new here, this is my 4dr......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get to all thos wacky places that low.

Sold it.

Comment

you need spacers bad man.. invest in some of those

Comment

Originally posted by F|2eeSTy|e
        Originally posted by M-technik-3
        That looks like Timers old car is it? Aka Jake Samsone? What did happen to him? someone said that he tried to rip him off over a Reiger lip spoiler.

Car looks good not my style but it's clean. It's way to low for me. Matter of fact didn't He also have the engine done up just like that?
        Timers supposidly got that thing all figured out with slammed_e30. I dont know if Timers was hoping he'd forget or just had a problem with communicating clearly, but I think slammed_e30 is getting his money back.
        I haven't talked to him in weeks, just stopped responding, but as of today i have my money had to contact the cc.

Love 4dr e30's yours is very nice. the lower the better.

Originally Posted by Rob
        fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

dig, just get spacers

Comment

I was planning on buying spacers and an is lip after Christmas but with my luck, I broke a rocker arm again. Anyone know of any stronger ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Smoove1
              I was planning on buying spacers and an is lip after Christmas but with my luck, I broke a rocker arm again. Anyone know of any stronger ones?
              Korman sells/will sell Billet Aluminum rocker arms. They will cost way too much tho, just like everything Korman sells.

If you are busting rocker arms, you need to learn how to not abuse your engine so bad. They dont break under normal, or even enthuisiastic use. You need to be pounding it up to the revlimiter, and bouncing for them to break.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                Korman sells/will sell Billet Aluminum rocker arms. They will cost way too much tho, just like everything Korman sells.

If you are busting rocker arms, you need to learn how to not abuse your engine so bad. They dont break under normal, or even enthuisiastic use. You need to be pounding it up to the revlimiter, and bouncing for them to break.
                Yeah, I know it's my fault. I've been hitting the rev limiter a lot lately. Last time it took me a week to fix it. But that was when I was in highschool. Maybe I can do it in two days if I have all the parts ready. Anyways, I hate myself Breaking another one but while it's all out, maybe I can replace my steering knuckle cause I have really slopy steering (probably the reason for my excessive tire wear up front).

Comment

nice 4 dr!

Comment

Whoa. Like deja vu. My rocker arm broke as well.

If you keep breaking rocker arms, maybe look at a Mark D chip as well. If you don't have self-control with the revs, you can order them with or without a raised revlimit. Supposedly Mystical enjoys his Mark D chip very much.

I believe I have japanese engines to blame. They spolied me way too much with insane revlimits they can maintain well. M20s I don't think appreciate as much! Smoove1 and I should chill on the revs maybe, eh? That valvetrain can only take so much stress......

Anyway, Smoove1, nice ride. Rims aren't my cup of tea, but it's your car. I like how low the ride is. Might want to pick up some tinted front turn signals, it'd help with your going theme of black/white with the lip, bumper trim, and ellips that looks very good. Definately push out the rear wheels with some spacers. They will make a nice E30 even better!

Finally.......
                    I love the ride height, my car will be dumped on a H&R Cupkit shortly after xmas.
                    What! You're ditching the wood block suspension? Can't wait for the suspension work, bodywork, enginework, and ICE work to all come together on the project E30 of yours.

Comment

Man, it is almost sad it see stock belts with those seats! You got to get some 5 points. That would finish it off nicely. Looks great though. A little low for my tatse in the rear, but to his his own.

Also, is it just me, or is the bracket that attaches to the valv cover on the end of the intake broken? Maybe it is just the pic (or my eyes).

Andrew

Comment

Revs don't kill your motor, bouncing does :P

Comment

I hate to sound skeptical, but damn that car sure looks Photoshopped in a few of those pictures, especially the one with the seat and the one with the insane camber.

At any rate, 4 door... representin'. lol, I have a 4 door of my own that's being resurrected as we speak. Props to you for that, nice car, keep up the good work.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                            I hate to sound skeptical, but damn that car sure looks Photoshopped in a few of those pictures, especially the one with the seat and the one with the insane camber.

At any rate, 4 door... representin'. lol, I have a 4 door of my own that's being resurrected as we speak. Props to you for that, nice car, keep up the good work.
                            ypou need a better monitor or video card.

Comment

I just got a willans 5 point harness. It will be installed when I get some time. I know it's a little overkill for the street but I don't care. 3in straps are cool.

Comment

you have a roll bar?

if not you must not like your skull

Comment

Working...
                                X