Got the M-Tec II front & rear on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the M-Tec II front & rear on...

so I thought I'd show a quick pic.....I'll get the sides on next week after they are sprayed.

EDIT: one more pic of front

lookin sweet. with the engine and now the bodykit your project is definately coming along.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow! :D That is looking great. Your cabbie is top knotch. Good luck with the rest of the fitment. You car has a great stance and I think I spot some power disks behind those clean wheels. :D

Keep up the good work.

Aaron
      2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Look's down right smart. This is the reason why I want to do a cabbie for the better half. She needs a cool ride.

I am unsure if I like the 5 spokers thou, I like a good weave. keep the progress going.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Looks great, your car has undergone one hell of a transformation over the years.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
          '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
          '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
          SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

lookin' :up: . Nice to see you replace Dave's Mtech with your similar but different setup. Get it toooooned and lets see what is putting out. :mrgreen:

Comment

hotness! :up:
              98 M3/4/5

Comment

very nice, i wanta see some more pics!!!

Originally Posted by Rob
                fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

your car is soo sweet, its what i want mine to be like, haha, ps. love the color
                  90 325is
                  IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Looking good.

How did things work out with that lousy seller of the MM11-2's?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
                      ps. love the color
                      What color is that? Some sort of green?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Cheers fellas....will post some more pics once the sides are fitted....I'm expecting it to be a real PIA but they should be on by the end of next week.

The MM11-2 arrived fine, but I'm not sure if I'm going to put them on....my Racing Dynamic RGP's have really grown on me ;)

Color is diamantschwarz....it is a metallic black.

Comment

keep the RD's on, too many people have the Mille Miglia mm11-2's.

Originally Posted by Rob
                          fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

My most favorite e30 drop-top, hands down. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Lookin good. Someday I'll get the bumpers/sides and rear to finish the M tech II look on my 88 iS. I fell in love with the look ever since I saw a red one with the kit and alpinas in BMW Car back in the day.
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                              X