No announcement yet.

first pics of my car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. Look into a 5-speed swap sometime.

Nick

Comment

How do you like the armrest? Are they worth the $100 for them?
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

i wish i had 57k :shock:

nice find.
        98 M3/4/5

Comment

Here's a little more info for you guys. My 92 325ic was purchased from the original owner for $12,500 on 4/28/01 with 36,833 miles on it. The price sounds high now, but at the time that was below blue book by about 2k if I remember right. The owner had a stroke and was unable to drive the car for several years, thus the low mileage. He kept it in his garage hoping he would one day be able to drive again, but decided to sell it when he realized that it wasn't likely. The guy was a maintenence freak, he kept all the repair paperwork, I even got the window sticker (38k+). I lucked out getting a car that had been so well taken care of. What is really weird is the car's license plates were "BSP", which just so happens to be my initials. It's completely stock right now except for the euro grilles. I've been pouring most of my money getting it into perfect shape before I start doing any mods. Even then I think I'll probably start small with a chip, strut bar, and some sort of suspension. Later on I'll check out the 5 speed conversion. Does anyone have any suggestions for a suspension setup for a droptop? I plan on cleaning everything really well this summer. As you have pointed out the engine compartment needs some work. I'd like to hear any other suggestions you guys might have.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
            How do you like the armrest? Are they worth the $100 for them?
            It was put in by the PO. The cup holders really suck, but after not having one in my previous e30 it's kinda nice to be able to lean on something sometimes. So I say if you really want to have something to put your arm on go for it, but don't buy it just for the cup holders.

Comment

nice car man, needs a good detail though.

btw what does that sticker say on your fuse block cover???
              i've never seen that.

thanks.
              Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

I have that same drive belt sticker...

Car looks nice! I wish I could park like that ;)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz
                  btw what does that sticker say on your fuse block cover???
                  i've never seen that.
                  It's long so I just took a picture for you...

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac
                    Originally posted by Kenyon
                    Nice car. Time to get that cosmoline off your engine bay.
                    That is exactly what I was just thinking after seeing it again. And that sticker is awesome! :D
                    Whats the best way to get rid of it...i've got a tiny bit starting to appear on mine. I've tried foamy engine brite but it didn't so much except make everything shiny and bright again.

Comment

I feel like a ricer with all this talk about my stickers . Thanks for all the comments, I'll be sure to post some new pics as soon as I can get it cleaned up a little bit.

Comment

nice car.. but you call that dirty? You should see my car after a week of driving in muddy snow and then another week of being rained on. My grilles have turned from black to grey.. :P
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Wish my Cabrio was a 325. I got my 318iC with ~38k a month or two ago, just hit 40k today

Comment

Working...
                          X