Friends' Rides - non e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends' Rides - non e30

thought some of u might be interested, i know some of you asked me for pics of the R33. the e36 is straight out of the paint shop in deep non metallic black, but its not an automatic 318iS, OK? ;) im tryin to convince him to drop an M60B40 in there.

sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Nissan Skyline R33 GTSt...hasnt been dyno'd/run yet, but he cleaned up a proven 12.3 sec Commodore the other day, so it shld be pretty impressive .

none of the images are edited yet, so dont whinge about croppping or anything! enjoy.

Comment

that E36 looks BLING! those rims are badass!!!
      so if its not a 318, why the single outlet exhaust? get some trim detail on that rear bumper, its dry as hell!

nice pics :D
      '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
      '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
      '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
      iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
      sigpic

Comment

hehe, i was being sarcastic, it IS an auto 318, he just dont tell too many ppl that! haha. i rekon an M60 would make it one fuken tough car!!

yeah, the fresh paint really brings out the crappiness of the trim pieces, but they are getting sprayed a satin black, so it shld look fresh soon. Plus a Zender front lip is on order, he took my advice and went against the M3 kit look....just clean coupe styling on the outside! im tryin to get him to get a e46 little boot spoiler..subtle, but nice! and twin exhaust tips should be on as i type this.

chrz man!

Comment

Rong Hand Drive cars.....j/k nice pics...this pic is $$$

Comment

95 teg GSR

10psi bastard civic 8)

The ricer gang that i hang with.
            98 M3/4/5

Comment

Jake, both of those cars are awesome... can't say the same about those Hondas though.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

chromes on a skyline, wow. at least its fast.
                BEERTECH

Comment

That skyline is straight up viscious.
                  Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

That Skyline is awesome, even better that it's the GT-S, and not the GT-R. RWD baby, much better for drifting.

Comment

chrz lads, thanks for the compliments, il pass them on. thanks for the compliments on the flix too. That pic is my fave aswell Eric!

yeah the GTS-t is good, 'cept that it loses out to the GTRs on launch....but it weighs less, so it still has benefits.

I showed the guy with the e36 a vid of a V8 Hartge E36 the other day and he loved the exhaust note!!!! hopefully he decides to drop sumthn in there, cos god damn is it slow. hes a fan of automatic cruising, so the only way to overcome that is to drop in a sorted V8!!! :twisted:

Comment

uuhhhh Randomtask i think u posted on the wrong forum.

Comment

don't hate on the hondas. the hondas around here are quicker than the bimmers around here. there is an integra running 13.3, a turbo b18b civic EG running high 11's, 3 civics with h22a's, etc.
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

yea dont be a hata!

anyway, there pretty quick little cars.

the black civic has an h22 swap
                            the other black civic (with the angel eyes) is on 10psi of boost and is one hella quick car
                            the white teg is a gsr with a bunch of mods
                            and the red one is pretty but slow

i just love the sound of 9k rpms dont u 8)
                            98 M3/4/5

Comment

Working...
                            X