My e30 project and e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My e30 project and e28

Heres some pics of my cars..nothin special. The e30 is an '88 325is with the plastic bumper conversion in the process of being done, needs timing belt, clutch slave cylinder, and insurance lol. It was in the middle of being buffed, in these pics (I had just cut it, no polish or anything)...I also removed the pinstripe, which took forever, and added a euro plate filler. Suspension will be next, then who knows what.

As for the e28...heh. I love this car, but a couple weeks ago i let one of my friends drive it in the neighborhood, with me in the car and he proceeded to run in over a 2'x2' rock which ripped out the trans mount, put a whole in my floor in the rear and ripped a couple holes in the euro exhaust. When it comes back together it will have staggered throwing stars, euro bumpers with a BBS front spoiler and an m-tech rear spoiler. Right now it has tsw hock-r's, m535i springs with bilsteins, holy euro exhaust, tcd intake, 3.73 lsd (not installed), and smoked taillights

- '88 m54 coupe

<3

I can't wait to see the e28 with the throwing stars on.
    Jamie Webster
    '89 325is - sold :(
    '96 Miata - sold
    '01 M5 - sold
    '02 Civic Si

Comment

Awsome E28. The euro plate cover looks awsome. alot like my white one too.
      Andy

Comment

can't wait to see them both done...throwing stars are amazing

Comment

HEY! We need some shots of those smoked taillights. 8)

Sucks about your E28 though, but, seems like it'll work out alright. The E30 looks to be coming along very well. Ahh, I love E28's. :)
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

Awesome man. Having an e28 and e30 is just about perfection in my book.

Comment

wut the fuck thats weird. thats exactly what i wanted to do with my e28. I bought the bbs spoiler(however i sold it and bought an r/d). The car will look the sex with the euro's and bbs. You know the bbs also fits on the diving boards? It was actually a factory option on some 535i's. Good luck and rock the e28-hugh

Comment

HEY! We need some shots of those smoked taillights.
                We'll try to get some soon. There would be more pictures but my camera ran out of batteries. Hopefully we will get around to it tomorrow.
                Jamie Webster
                '89 325is - sold :(
                '96 Miata - sold
                '01 M5 - sold
                '02 Civic Si

Comment

thats badass man!
                  the E28 looks nice, I wish mine was that clean. I will probably buy a set of t-stars, if I don't use the 18" E39 M5 wheels I have for it now...
                  '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                  '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                  '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                  iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome cars, keep up the good work.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jweb
                      HEY! We need some shots of those smoked taillights. 8)
                      We'll try to get some soon. There would be more pictures but my camera ran out of batteries. Hopefully we will get around to it tomorrow.
                      Sweet, can't wait. :)
                      - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
                      X