Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never shown my car

Here is the worst of all sides.
    Shit ass red/white pinstripe, scratched rear fender arch, busted corner of front airdam, dented/ripped front fender, odd sitting stance on a hill.... ummm DOPE ASS R'Active muffler from PO.

Below the radar...

your wheels look clean! :up:
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
      yup, and the car looks fairly clean

Comment

Thanks. I just refinished them last summer.
        I'm thinking about selling them and plus sizing to 15" baskets

OR

I'm going to steal Eric's (e9nine) BBS's 8)
        Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
          Bring it on beeetch :twisted:

Comment

looks hot chris
            BEERTECH

Comment

Re: Never shown my car

ummm DOPE ASS R'Active muffler from PO.
              Suuuuuuure....

.... you really just want us all to go "No, no, really, we LOVE R'Active mufflers"....

.... so then you can go "Oh, well, Ok, I GUESS they're alright...." and you'll still be cool 8)

I've got you figured out :shock:

Hahaha...

Only kidding.

I also am a member of the '87 325is Club --- only you got lucky and didn't get a Bronzit one.

Comment

Car looks good man. You did a nice job on the wheels.

But dude, don't say 'plus size'.....you sound like a Bav Auto representative or something.... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                  But dude, don't say 'plus size'.....you sound like a Bav Auto representative or something.... :D
                  Or an ad for clothes for fat girls.

Comment

Thanks. I just refinished them last summer.
                    I'm thinking about selling them and plus sizing to 15" baskets

OR

Steal his wheels..... you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. You said you would earlier. Make you word count for something.

and plus, there's only so many sets of Euro baskets, and I don't want them to run out before I get some!

Comment

Id gladly trade your air dam for mine.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Level E30
                        ummm DOPE ASS R'Active muffler from PO.
                        Suuuuuuure....

.... you really just want us all to go "No, no, really, we LOVE R'Active mufflers"....

.... so then you can go "Oh, well, Ok, I GUESS they're alright...." and you'll still be cool 8)

I've got you figured out :shock:

Hahaha...

Only kidding.

I also am a member of the '87 325is Club --- only you got lucky and didn't get a Bronzit one.
                        BASTID! You figured me out! As dumb as it sounds, the R'Active actually sounds pretty badass. However the 2 into 1 from the center section back then back to 2 pipes into the muffler confuses the hell out of me. Stupid installer should have just run 2 pipes all the way. :roll: I'd much rather a stromung

Your '87 maybe bronzit, but you have other goodies I'd kill for.. you know what those are! :twisted: Not to mention the fact your car weighs a hell of a lot less.

Stu-
                        lmao. I thought it sounded corny, but i felt like being stupid. :P PLUS SIZE PLUS SIZE PLUS SIZE!
                        Below the radar...

Comment

BASTID! You figured me out! As dumb as it sounds, the R'Active actually sounds pretty badass. However the 2 into 1 from the center section back then back to 2 pipes into the muffler confuses the hell out of me. Stupid installer should have just run 2 pipes all the way. :roll: I'd much rather a stromung

Your '87 maybe bronzit, but you have other goodies I'd kill for.. you know what those are! :twisted: Not to mention the fact your car weighs a hell of a lot less.

Stu-
                          lmao. I thought it sounded corny, but i felt like being stupid. :P PLUS SIZE PLUS SIZE PLUS SIZE!
                          Hehehe - just had to poke a li'l fun about the muffler - I bet it sounds good. I'm saving my dimes at the moment so I can take my E30 down to the muffler shop for a li'l custom doo-hickey.

And yes, my '87 is UGLY BRONZIT - but not for much longer.... muahahaha....

No, you can't have my goodies. I'll let you look at 'em, how 'bout that?

Lose the pinstripe - you'll like it, it'll be much cleaner.

Lucky - so lucky - black is HOTTTT 8)

Comment

I love making fun of the muffler. Most people dont know its so ghetto until i tell them.
                            I would like to at least change the chrome tank of the muffler to black.

Whole drivers side if not the whole car is getting painted in spring so the pinstripe will be gone.

FYI - remove your rear side windows and throw lexan in there. They are actually pretty hefty pieces. What color you redoing the car in?
                            Below the radar...

Comment

I love making fun of the muffler. Most people dont know its so ghetto until i tell them.
                              I would like to at least change the chrome tank of the muffler to black.

Whole drivers side if not the whole car is getting painted in spring so the pinstripe will be gone.

FYI - remove your rear side windows and throw lexan in there. They are actually pretty hefty pieces. What color you redoing the car in?
                              Excellent, mmmyes (think Mr Burns) :D - actually, I would prefer a sort of "brushed" look to the metal - li'l scuffage, see what it looks like? If not, you're gonna paint it black anyway :D

Yeah - no pinstripe is mo' bettah.

I was thinking about that same thing - lexan in the rear - but I may be getting into piddly shit if I'm going that far. I'm basically done buying big mods now, so I'll see what she weighs shortly, and go from there.

What color? That, my friend, is -Top Secret- 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X