No announcement yet.

Never shown my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It best start with an "H" and end with "enna" 8)

The rear side windows are an easy 5lbs apiece. I'm basing this on non-popouts though.
    Below the radar...

Comment

if I had a black car I would put the /// colored pin stripes on it i have seen it on a few cars and it looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
        It best start with an "H" and end with "enna" 8)

The rear side windows are an easy 5lbs apiece. I'm basing this on non-popouts though.
        A certain colour that I know of that starts with an "H" and ends with an "enna" is one of my absolute favourite colours, for sure. No doubt about it.

But - it's not my colour of choice, at present. Of course, I haven't shot the paint yet, so....

I have popouts.

Comment

Originally posted by E30ownerwithanopinion
          if I had a black car I would put the /// colored pin stripes on it i have seen it on a few cars and it looks great.
          YES!!! reppin the ///M colored pinstripe baby! My dad had a friend find the colors and he did each individual one by hand on my car when it was his. There was a nearby dealer that put M stripes on their cars as a tell-tale.
          I always liked it, then kinda wanted to get rid of it, but now i'm going to keep it unless I paint the car. My friends all tell me to get rid of it.. A few like it though.. you can barely tell in my sig.. my website may have a better shot of it.
          Old and improved:

Comment

Given thats its not an M...
            it wont get M pinstripes.

Silver pinstripe I'd entertain, but after buffing off one side of a painted pinstripe, I'm not redoing them in paint, and vinyl doesnt interest me either

Thanks for the idea though
            Below the radar...

Comment

e9nine, what kind of BBSs are those? I really want some deep dish basketweaves on my car.
              Me: "I can't wait to redline my car!"
              Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
              Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
              Mark: "You never will."

Comment

Working...
              X