New member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member!

Hello everyone, I figured that I have been lurking long enough. I've utilized this website and e30tech to fix and modify all the aspects of the car that I have touched so far, so I figured that I would join the community and try and become a bit more involved.

I've spent the last few months building a replacement for my current track car, a 1995 M edition Miata. Outside of owning numerous miatas, I have also owned 3-4 Mr2 Turbos as track cars. This is my first venture into owning a BMW, but I have codriven friend's e30s at open lapping days and autocross events.

I found a sweet deal on a stock rust free 1986 325es and added a bunch of suspension, brake, cooling and exterior parts to make her reliable enough to take me to the track and back (while finally being able to carry all of my extra wheels and tools!).

Next up is a z3 steering rack and a cage so that I can transfer my harness and seat over! The pics aren't the best, but they are all that I have for now. Please excuse the dirtiness, I haven't had a chance to give the car a good detail in a long time!

And just a cool shot of my old little miata in action!

Anyways, I look forward to becoming a more active participant on the forum and maybe meeting a few of you at a local racetrack or event.

love your miata, the tires on it don't look very homely in that snow though haha.

welcome to r3vlimted!

Comment

i saw that on cl glad it went to a enthusiasts

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Actually, that is my CL ad. My wife wanted me to get rid of one so I posted it up for a really high price! Lol!

Comment

Oddly enough, both sets are terrible in the snow. At 140 TR they are too soft to even move down my driveway on a snowday! Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Comment

Not a fan of the tails but like the car overall.

Welcome to R3v!
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

What are your tails/head lights? Interesting look I have not seen before.
              sigpic
              1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
              I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

your car needs de-ricing!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
                  What are your tails/head lights? Interesting look I have not seen before.
                  ebay special

Feedback!
                  Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                  Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Welcome to r3v
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X