X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 Signal Red Coupe

Hello everyone,

Since a few months I'm an owner of E30.

Last year a friend of mine told me that he's planning to sell his E30. As he is from another city, I haven't seen the car and told him to make some photos - all I knew was that he's a big fan of E30s and this is his third one. He bought it from a local guy for no money.

It was a bone stock '89 316i "zinoberrot" coupe sitting on a parking lot for a while, but rustfree. After that he done a full rebuild including full M-Tech II bodykit, M52B28 engine swap, E30 M3 3,25 differential, stripped out interior and some other goodies. So here are some pics of the car before I bought it from him:

Before I bought it, it was used mainly in the weekends, so not everything was in perfetly working order. For example the paints is terrible, many parts of the interior are missing, the sunroof is not working etc. So my intentions are to return it in a decent shape.
    Many of my friends told me not to invest money in it, because it's worthless, but I have other plans.

First of all I bought a set of BBS RC 090 wheels:

Unfortunately it turned out that these rims are too big for my car and sometimes they rub. Then after a few months of searching I was able to find a set of BBS RS 16" reps, reupholstered M-Tech II steering wheel to replace the current one because it was a nightmare to drive with such a small steering wheel without hydraulics. And at last but not at least - MHW taillights:

Meanwhile I was able to find the missing parts of the interior with some help from my friend, from whom I bought the car. Here are some up to date pics of the car:

More updates coming soon :ST1G:

it looks amazing dued, not a fan of the eyelids or chrome trim but still! its great, keep it up.
    Originally posted by Vokuhila
    I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

I actually thing the RC's looked great on your car. Welcome aboard. :up:

COTM

Comment

e36 touring and euro m3. Pimpin aint easy

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
          e36 touring and euro m3. Pimpin aint easy
          Euro cars are pretty common place... in Europe.
          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

love the tail light and setting

i'd like to ask where to get the tail light please!!! love it!!!

Comment

Working...
            X