Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E30 1991 BMW 325iX

Hey Guys

I am currently selling my 1991 BMW 325iX due to lack of space I have in my garage. This car has been garaged with flawless interior with no cracks on the dash. Unfortunately, the car title is “Salvage” due to a rear end accident in 4/30/07 according to CarFax and the cost to repair was more than what the car was worth, for that is why I am selling the car for ($3,000 OBO). The repairs to the rear end were complete and re-assembled. The car runs and drives and has up to date registration. I have the “Pink Slip” in hand and now waiting for a new owner.

I got the car a few months ago from a coworker who had this car as “Non-Operating” since 2011. The car was sitting in his car port untouched. January 2015, I was able to tow the car from his house to my house. Once in my hands, I was able to drain all of the fluids, gas tank and all. I installed a new battery, 6 new spark plugs and 4 new Hankook V2 tires. The car turns over but now needs a tune up and maybe a valve adjustment because it has a rough idol. The interior of the car is in immaculate condition; both driver and passenger perforated leather heated seats work and have no tears in both front and rear seats. I love how the fender flares look on this car. This is the only BMW 3-series to come with a factory body kit. Several things I noticed that is common for E30’s are that the gas gauge and odometer doesn’t work. From what I have researched it is caused by a faulty ground wire behind the unit.

For more pictures upon request.

Here is some information on the car:

1991 BMW 325iX
    Transmission: Automatic
    Drivetrain: 4WD
    Doors: 4DR
    Manual Sunroof
    Power Front and Rear Windows
    Color: Diamond Schwarz Metallic
    Engine: 2.5L Inline 6 Cylinder
    Block: Iron
    Head: Aluminum

$3,000 OBO / I am willing to negotiate a price that best fits you.

Contact Info
    Scott
    Walnut, CA 91789
    Cell/Text (626)272-4040
    Email/ scottishida713@gmail.com

Working...
X