WTB in CA E30 coupe 325is 1988-1991 5 speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB in CA E30 coupe 325is 1988-1991 5 speed

I have been on the forums for the past two months just doing some research. I have came to the conclusion that I want a coupe 325is from 88-91 has to be a 5 speed.
    Color doesn't matter.
    Straight body.
    Engine has to be taken of.
    The interior can be average
    Crack free dash is a must.
    No rust.
    Has to pass smog.
    Clean title

Please let me know what you have. I have cash in hand. Budget is $4000 will spend a little more if it is the right car. I'm located in SO CAL.

Thank you!
    Last edited by DunDeal07; 01-13-2015, 09:31 PM. Reason: Added more info.

Good luck

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

I'm just starting to put feelers out on my E30. I live very close, in NoHo.

I have an '88 325is coupe, Zinno red with plastic bumpers. It's a 5-speed with Super Eta M20B27 swap...freshly rebuilt with a 274 cam and less than 5000mi on the motor. Interior is very clean, paint is about a 7/10. It would come with a crack-free dash that is ready to install. The look of the car is definitely OEM+...it appears stock but has many mods. Wheels are a newly refinished set of elusive 15 "Euroweaves". Lowered slightly with Bilstein springs and yellow Konis.

This car would be much more than $4000, though. I will sell the car for less than I have into it, but I need $8500, bottom line. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you pics.

Comment

To be honest I can not afford that much. It's sounds like a great deal. I hope in the next few weeks some of my finances change and I can hit you up on this offer. Thank you.

Comment

Bump

Comment

take a look

Comment

Thanks everyone. I have purchased my first e30.

Comment

if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay and what did u end up picking up? i am also in the LA area and looking for a clean e30 so just wanted to use it as a point of reference. thanks in advance and have fun with your new e30!
                      Searching for my e30
                      WTB : 89-91 325is

Current : 08 Accord w/ SRI & Throttle Controller

Comment

I actually bought the car about 2 months ago. I asked all my friends to keep and eye out for an e30. The one I bought was not even for sale it just took a little convincing for them to sell it. Keep looking on Craigslist and the forum. Look at differnt cities if need be drive 500 miles to get the car you are looking for.

Comment

Greetings, I certainly do not want to come across disrespectful, but I am not confident that a good condition e30 325is will ever sell again for $4k. I just picked up a 1990 325is for $6k, but it needs a couple thousand to ensure it continues driving well. E30 "is" models that have not been altered are getting very difficult to find and in good condition. These "good" models are nearing $10k, ex. there was a black on black 325is that went for over $10k. Good luck, and I truly hope you find your e30. Cheers, Tom

Comment

True. I bought mine for 5k. I spent a little over 1k on tune up, new breaks,disk, and lines, oils change and fluid flushes and a short shifter. I spent an additional 1k on new upholstered seats. I know it's an old car and will need more work but for now it looks great and treats me right.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X