My 2 E30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2 E30's

Okay, 1 isn't really mine. They Delphin Grey 89 325i is mine. The arctic blue 86 325 is my dad's. It is supposed to be arctic grey, but it's time for a respray. It should be getting paint on friday or saturday. I did all the bodywork and prepr on his car myself, and my car will be getting the same probably around november.

Quick update on my dad's car:

Comment

The spraying of actual paint started about 30 minutes ago :P

It's at my mechanic's house, I'm probably going to see the finished product (and post pics, of course) sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Woa you have a whole paint shop there. Nice, im interested to see how it comes out in the end. Good luck with all of it.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

:woowoo: Paint just got done. It kinda looks greyish... oh well, I was looking through a spinning fan, I'll get the full results tomorrow.

Sorry no pics, I can't go inside the paint booth until it dries :P

Comment

Very nice. Did you paint your taillights or buy a new set? They look really good, especially on that color.

Comment

Paint. I offered to do the same for my dad, but he insists on wanting a totally stock, pristine example of an E30.

Speaking of pristine: When I take pics of my dad's car tomorrow, I will get pics of my mechanic's 2002.
              76 2002 with an 81 320i head, the color has been changed to some e34 color (It looks maroon, but has a red flake in it), absolutely mint interior. Battery relocated to the trunk using OEM BMW trunk cables :P
              He has kept everything BMW, and it's pimpalicious. He needs doors though, his are being taken over by rust :(

Comment

That should be a nice pair of e30s when the one is done with the painting and everything. But yours looks nice to begin with ;)

Comment

:woowoo:

Comment

It needs buffing... but it came out good nonetheless.

My crappy camera doesn't do it just, but at least this car gets reflections, whereas mine doesn't :(

Comment

The color looks nice. It wouldnt hurt to buff it, but still a good paint job from the looks of it. I like the licence plate as the lights in the back

Comment

paint looks good

but one thing - it's funny looking at the first set of pix......
                        in the first one, there's a random sock on the ground, and the second, a shoe left carelessly on the floor, and is that a ice-cream-cone box? "moist and meaty"

haha, just playing around with ya, but you're car probably deserves some glamour shots, not just a few pic inside the garage!

Comment

hehe, yeah, my house is pretty ghetto.

I work at a fish market, so all of my work clothes/shoes/socks stink pretty badly, and my mom doesn't let me in the house, so I just take off the shoes and socks, throw em anywhere, and walk in.

That's moist and meaty dog food. One day when I actually wash/clay/polish/wax my car I might take pics. It'll be getting the same paintjob treatment soon though, so I don't thik I'm gonna wash it :P

Comment

WHAT A NICE SURPRISE, THATS GOOD BODY, I 'VE A MECHANIC'S PLACE IN MY HOUSE, THAS GREAT, I GOT A 323 E-30 SAME COLOR LIKE YOURS, AND I PAINT IT MY SELF AT HOME...GOOD WORK

Comment

That looks like shit. You should give it to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X