No announcement yet.

my turbo 325i...... videos..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't the only one who noticed that that steering wheel is crap Brew.. Jordan is the 1 who pointed that out first. If Jordan didn't point it out first then I would have anyways.
    The way I see it is if ur going to spent alot of money you should make sure that it all "goes" together. An Mtech 2 would go with that. That's all I'm going to say bsides the fact that I'm a year away from having a quality turbo. :)

Comment

Jims car automatic ?

Comment

Jim, I don't think you get my point.
        Saying that his steering wheel "sucks" or is "crap" is just pointless. I think its totally cool to say that you wouldn't put it on your car; I wouldn't put it on mine, but there is no reason for childish comments like that. It's his car. And I think thats its pretty obvious that he did the turbo project on a budget, which is how most of us will be doing it when we get the chance. Not everyone here can spend $10k on their $3000 bimmer.
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

This board is full of posers and broke people. I hate you all.

Comment

This board is full of posers and broke people. I hate you all.
              That was one of the best posts I've ever seen. I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Comment

i just want to say that chris, i see your point about the nazi comments and all, but our point is that jordan breaks his own rules, and people are fucking sick of it.

io hope his racist ass shows up in LA again.

Comment

:ot:
                  This thread is about this guys vidoes that he made about his car. Now get off that part and either talk about the car, or just leave this thread alone!

Comment

Next person to call me racist gets banned for life. No joke.

I'm not racist, never was, and never will be.

Its a fucking expression, one I even stated in a polictically correct form.

Shahe: What rules? I haven't posts rules on this forum. I leave common sense to govern the population.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

get some common sense before you govern the population...

Comment

Your car sounds nice. I don't blame you for putting all your money into the turbo set-up instead of wasting more dough on a new sterring wheel. Those wheels might not be pretty, but hey - they get the job done. They were good enough for BMW to put them in there in the first place.

Just a couple complaints: the wind noise from the camera (when sticking out the window) gave me a headache. And how about an outside shot of you running through the first couple gears WOT? That'd give us an idea of how much power you've really developed.

How much horsepower/torque do you think your engine's making? Excuse my ignorance if you already answered that... I just started skipping most of the posts after a while because of all the bitching.

Comment

Working...
                        X