Very last you will see of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaron_silva
    You have probably already thought of this and it probably wouldnt be in your budget but it would be nice to pic up some m-tech bumper covers and modify them to fit your application. Then you would have the "recessed" look all the way around.

Aaron
    -Who is unaware how difficult a task this maybe.
    I have thought of that, and honestly I would love to do exactly that. However at this time, no funding can be directed there.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Jordan, how about a contest guessing how long until the Infinity lip breaks? :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I love it... :shock:
        -alex
        i take pictures.

Comment

Re: Very last you will see of my car

Originally posted by Jordan
          Lets not hear anything about the 13" e21 steelie, its not even mine, its just temp until i get the warped wheel repaired.
          Wait, warped wheel? I asume you are not talking about the fubar'd one that was on Josh's car when he wrecked it... That would be VERY hard. Why not just buy a new wheel. They are only like $120-150, aren't they?

Andrew

Comment

The warped wheel that Josh had in this trunk as a spare. They cant be purchased new, they are out of production, and are non-obtainable.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I vote to leave the car two tone with the black trim all around. The car looks soooo awsome from that front shot of yours. It'd be perfect if the bumper and valence were lachs already.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Won't happen TJ, you should see that fucking thing. He layered it in like a quarter inch of fiberglass, and I watched him hit it with several large blunt objects. Not to mention he BOLTED it to the car. It's not going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                  Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  Won't happen TJ, ....... Not to mention he BOLTED it to the car. It's not going anywhere.
                  Why bolt it? I would rather have it flex and rip off than mess up a valence assuming the worst happens...or...?

Comment

If it is loose driving over it will only destroy it,

keeping it bolted might but will probably not bend the valance,

I say drive more careful over bumbs and you will be fine,
                    or get stiffer suspension so it wont travel as much

Stefán has got his Coilovers at "2,5-2,8 lowering in front with the GTS
                    never touches anything, driver easy over bumps is the key
                    Gunni
                    @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Its not the bumps that are problems...its the steep driveways..I guess the Infinity is made of fibreglass eh? The plastic iS spoiler sure does take a beating and still survives...with one of my older e30s I drove over the spoiler after it came off...I simply pulled over snapped it back on and drove along ...my friend in the front seat was like :shock: she thought it was messed up heh heh

Comment

So you hit driveways at angle instead of head on. We have to load things with low ground clearance that way and it works.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

....it still scrapes...or even roads where there is a dip or where the genius who does the entrance has it at so steep of an incline that you hit the entrance at a ridiculous angle and still feel the scrape. What's interesting is there is not much chassis flex so I can get stuck spinning my wheels if I go too slow at a steep angle..the advantage of adjustable ride height :twisted: comes to the rescue !

Comment

Shoot the damn cat.

Comment

Originally posted by gstuning
                              or get stiffer suspension so it wont travel as much
                              thats EXACTLY my problem. i've gotten used to it tho.... driveways are always the killers tho

Comment

The Infinity lip is flimsy ABS plastic. It doesn't have any mounting options except bolting it up. Thats how mine is and it broke before I even left my neighborhood.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X