Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cash for clunkers CARS.GOV SCAM! READ NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash for clunkers CARS.GOV SCAM! READ NOW!

To All Fellow E30 Enthusiats:

Being in the automotive industry, I know what level of bullshit this cash for clunkers program is, I've seen it first hand at the dealership I work for. It's going to make repairs for your vehicles more expensive and parts less readily available in the long run by how the Government is salvaging these cars. Everyone of the cars' engines are to be seized and entire cars to be crushed as is... so much for the aftermarket part market which makes repairs more affordable. No more junkyard engines and driveline parts which is a big part of the DIY-ers, side-jobbers and pick-a-part's main source of income.

MOST IMPORTANTLY! WATCH THIS CLIP.. THIS I ASSURE YOU IS NOT BULLSHIT! I WATCHED THIS WITH MY OWN TWO EYES LIVE ON FOX NEWS AND I FOUND THIS CLIP FOR YOU ALL TO WATCH!

Need a domain or website for business? Family? Personal? http://www.DomainSolutions.wsMy understanding is that this occurs when you (as a dealer) complete a ...

Keep yourself save and DO NOT GO TO THE www.cars.gov website

Sincerely,
    Tim aka DuHast
    Last edited by DuHast; 08-02-2009, 11:38 AM.

Tim
    1991 318is

Thats pretty insane.

However there are two things that are keeping me from believing it:

1)Fox News
    2)the fact that the actual document submission didn't work. If it did than I'd be less skeptical.
    3) Time to go to the local library and try it out on their computers. it's not like it matters what people search on the library comps anyway.
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

100% think that guy got a chubby from this issue.
      1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by same30e View Post
        100% think that guy got a chubby from this issue.
        +1

Comment

I hope junkyards are holding onto there e30's for DIYer's

Comment

hahaha, no chubby here... disturbing to know you're thinking about me getting a chubby lol

Tim
            1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
              Thats pretty insane.

However there are two things that are keeping me from believing it:

1)Fox News
              2)the fact that the actual document submission didn't work. If it did than I'd be less skeptical.
              3) Time to go to the local library and try it out on their computers. it's not like it matters what people search on the library comps anyway.
              Exactly.
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I must admit, I'm kinda iffy about Fox News sometimes too... seems as though as they don't cater to the news as much as getting some hot chicks to broadcast which I think is just another way to get people to watch (although most of the time if they're on, you're not paying attention to what they're saying). I was skeptical about this until a person I work with at the dealership was audited by the IRS after visiting this site because of some Excel files he had on his laptop.

Tim
                1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by DuHast View Post
                  I must admit, I'm kinda iffy about Fox News sometimes too... seems as though as they don't cater to the news as much as getting some hot chicks to broadcast which I think is just another way to get people to watch (although most of the time if they're on, you're not paying attention to what they're saying). I was skeptical about this until a person I work with at the dealership was audited by the IRS after visiting this site because of some Excel files he had on his laptop.
                  wow! what?!

Comment

Oh great now you tell us about a personal experience...
                    -Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by DuHast View Post
                      hahaha, no chubby here... disturbing to know you're thinking about me getting a chubby lol
                      I meant the news anchor, but whatever floats your boat...

Comment

TTAC Editor Jeff Puthuff warns:

“Before you play the video of Glenn Beck’s latest loony-tunes conspiracy theory, keep in mind that it’s totally nuts. Here’s the key information debunking it:

1. If you are a consumer visiting cars.gov (the “cash for clunkers” website) the Federal government cannot take control over your computer, nor will it ask permission to do so.

2. The “Terms of Use” statement to which Beck refers in this clip is not from cars.gov. Rather it is a login page for dealer transactions located at esc.gov.

3. The only people who can get login credentials for the esc.gov site are dealers who have been screened and registered for the “cash for clunkers” program.

4. To summarize: the page in question isn’t on cars.gov and can only be used by dealers who have already registered. Consumers won’t be impacted by any of this.”
                        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Wh33lhop - My bad lol

Kruzen - Good info to know, the guy at work that got audited is a perfect example of why not to use a personal laptop for business use.

Tim
                          1991 318is

Comment

rubbish

fox makes me ill

Comment

hahhaha.. can't believe there are suckers that believe in these so called "conspiracy theories". glenn beck is a nutter of the highest magnitude. oh and fox.. :rofl:
                              '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                              '91 SpecE30 #523
                              '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Working...
                              X