Whats worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats worse?

Being a piece of shit and dropping N bombs, or being a piece of shit and stealing? Or being a stoner?
    (You are a white male, who doesnt smoke weed nor steal)

Just wondering what happened to r3v....
    Dropping N Bombs
    5.81%
    Being A Thief
    70.93%
    Being a loser stoner
    23.26%
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Depends....am I black?? Because it makes all the difference apparently....
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post

Just wondering what happened to r3v....

E30s became cheap enough so liberal pukes ( read smelly hippy ) and moronic kids can afford them.

Comment

Stealing, because it has an effect on someone other than you. Stoners and racist are funny as fuck.

Comment

I have no use for a thief period,

loser stoner hippies, can turn their life around.

****** is just a un PC word. Last time I checked sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

so weed is bad, but drinking is acceptable?

FU and this poll

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
            click here for details

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              I have no use for a thief period,

loser stoner hippies, can turn their life around.

****** is just a un PC word. Last time I checked sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.

And that's changing. It's coming to the point where you can't even call someone who's fat a fatty.
              It hurts their feelings........
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                And that's changing. It's coming to the point where you can't even call someone who's fat a fatty.
                It hurts their feelings........
                ohhhhh, I left off fat people! I dislike fat people more than stoners.
                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I voted wrong, there was no "I hate ******s" option

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
                    so weed is bad, but drinking is acceptable?

FU and this poll
                    Seriously. The hypocrisy on this forum makes me want to vomit.

Hey Jflip, how are the roids workin out for ya? Did your scrotum shrivel up and fall off yet?

Comment

this poll fucking sucks

Comment

Lol. This poll only sucks if you are a black man who steals shit to support his weed habbit.

Holmes, my scrotum is only shriveled because you sucked my balls dry. Dont act silly.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                          Seriously. The hypocrisy on this forum makes me want to vomit.
                          pot, meet kettle.

Comment

I fucking hate all of you.

'88 325is
                            VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                            BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan325iC View Post
                              I fucking hate all of you.
                              QFT. Just shut down OT.

Comment

Working...