No announcement yet.

Whats worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, I think I could work with that Optimo.

Comment

Originally posted by jtfabela View Post
      1395 Paso Robles St
      Just need a time?
      So you are wanting to suck my cock so badly, you search for my address? Wrong address, if you are serious about sucking me off, PM me and we can work out the details.
      Originally posted by blunt
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

wow this thread developed, its got some potential.

Comment

ten pages later, jesus.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
            So you are wanting to suck my cock so badly, you search for my address? Wrong address, if you are serious about sucking me off, PM me and we can work out the details.
            thats dedication. i want that in a twink
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I voted Thief...as of right now, I have not yet received full payment for a vehicle I sold to my sister's apparently pathological-liar fuk-faze teabag- sucking BF 2 months ago. Anyone in NY, specifically LI wanna make a few bucks, PM me....BTW you must be intimidating looking and not opposed to squeezing another man's testicles(not for his pleasure, or yours...Unless of course this is your dayjob and you love your work, but that's not the kind of pleasure i'm referring to).
              -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Working...
              X