Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Zinnoberrot E30 Coupe

Hi everyone,

Happy to find these forums! I just got my first BMW and first E30 this past weekend. Already loving this car, I totally understand the cult status now.

I have been looking for "the one" for years. E30s in NorCal seem to come in two flavors: beat to hell or S50 swap, 5-lug wondercars. Both are expensive for what they are. I wanted something in between - something mostly stock, super driveable, but still a nod towards the magic everyone talks about with these cars. I was lucky enough to find this beauty nearby -- fantastically maintained, everything working, very mildly modded, and nicely in budget.

The only real mods to speak of are Eibach springs sitting on Bilstein shocks. TR Motorsport 15x7 rims + Toyo R888s round out the fenders. It has a short shifter and a magnaflow exhaust. Otherwise, she sits as stock as she was the day she left Bavaria.

My plan is to keep it more or less right where it's at, with maybe a little more suspension work (sway bars) and just enjoy the thing. A track day isn't out the question, but that's not the aim here. Enjoy OEM+.

Nice. body looks pretty clean.

The Build:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Working...
    X